- Sub Headline: Grand opening to feature $2 sandwiches, free barbecue for a year and gift card giveaways
- City: Nashville
- State: Tennessee
- Franchise URL: http://www.dickeys.com
- Listed: January 6, 2016 1:07 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
NASHVILLE, Tenn., Jan. 6, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Owner / Operators David & Ashley Mullins will celebrate the first Dickey’s location to open in Nashville this weekend with specials and giveaways. On Thursday, the first 50 guests will receive gift cards worth up to $50 and the next 100 guests will get a free quarter plate with the purchase of a Big Yellow Cup. The celebration continues Friday with a free Big Yellow Cup for the first 100 guests and barbecue giveaways and on Saturday the store will sell $2 pulled pork sandwiches from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Three lucky guests will win free barbecue for a year and one will win a $500 gift card!
To find the Dickey’s Barbecue Pit nearest you, click here. To receive special offers and promotions, sign up for the Big Yellow Cup Club.
The three-day grand opening includes:
Thursday, January 7 kicks off with the first 50 guests receiving gift cards worth up to $50. The next 100 guests will receive a voucher for a free quarter plate with the purchase of a Big Yellow Cup.
Friday, January 8 the first 100 guests will receive a free Big Yellow Cup of tea and the store will give away free Dickey’s goodies all day.
Saturday, January 9 the new store will serve guests a barbecue bargain with $2 pulled pork sandwiches from 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. One lucky winner will be chosen for a $500 gift card and three winners will receive free barbecue for an entire year.
“Dickey’s continues to swiftly expand throughout Tennessee and the South and we look forward to bringing quality hickory-smoked barbecue to the folks of Nashville,” says Roland Dickey, Jr., CEO of Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. “We congratulate David and Ashley on the opening of their first Dickey’s store.”
Ashley and David, who served as managers for many years in the quick-service industry, decided to open a Dickey’s franchise because it offered an authentic Texas barbecue experience, where all quality meats are slow-smoked overnight with careful preparation and never reheated. “Our guests will be able to get a hot, fresh plate of barbecue within minutes – no one else offers what we do and we know Dickey’s will be perfect for the Nashville market. We are thrilled to offer barbecue to longtime fans of the brand and introduce it to new guests,” said David.
The new Dickey’s Barbecue Pit in Nashville is located at: 70 White Bridge Rd., Nashville, TN 37205. The phone number is 615-942-0660. Find Dickey’s on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
About Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc., the nation’s largest barbecue chain was founded in 1941 by Travis Dickey with the goal of authentic slow smoked barbecue. Today, all meats are still slow smoked on-site in each restaurant living up to the company tagline, “We Speak Barbecue.” The Dallas-based family-run barbecue franchise offers a quality selection of signature meats, home style sides, tangy barbecue sauce and free kids’ meals every Sunday. The fast-casual concept has expanded to over 530 locations in 43 states. Dickey’s was recognized for the third year by Nation’s Restaurant News as a “Top 10 Growth Chain” and by Technomic as the “Fastest-growing restaurant chain in the country.” For more information, visit www.dickeys.com or for barbecue franchise opportunities call 866.340.6188.
SOURCE Dickey’s Barbecue
204 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (3 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (3 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (2 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)