- Sub Headline: Dickey's celebrates grand opening Thursday with four weeks of fun, including free barbecue for a year for three lucky guests
- Franchise URL: http://www.Dickeys.com
- Listed: June 2, 2016 7:28 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
WASHINGTON, Pa. (FranchisePOD.com) June 1, 2016 – Dickey’s Barbecue Pit announces their newest location at Trinity Point Shopping Center in Washington opening this Thursday. To celebrate the grand opening, three lucky guests will win free barbecue for a year at the Washington location. Guests can enter to win using hashtag #1FreeYearofBBQ on any social media page, order online or sign up for the Big Yellow Cup Club to receive special offers and loyalty points which can be redeemed for free barbecue.
“We are proud of Owner/Operator Lynda Tran for expanding Dickey’s presence in greater Pittsburgh,” says Roland Dickey, Jr., CEO of Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. “We look forward to continued growth in Pennsylvania and welcome the Washington community to our newest location.”
Doors open this Thursday and guests can enjoy the grand opening events over the next four weeks:
Thirsty Thursdays – All guests will receive a free Big Yellow Cup with Dickey’s new reusable travel lid and straw. The first 50 guests will receive a taste of Dickey’s Limited Time Offer of the month, featuring one pulled pork street taco per person.
Philanthropy Fridays – “You Give, We Give”, guests who donate to Dickey’s charitable foundation, Barbecue, Boots & Badges, will receive a gift card. Uniformed first responders also receive 50 percent off their meal.
Singer/Songwriter Saturdays – Enjoy live music and get a free Big Yellow Cup!
Kids Eat Free All Day Every Sunday!
Owner/Operator Lynda Tran is looking forward to serving guests who visit the popular Trinity Point Shopping Center with quality authentic, Texas-style barbecue. “I am excited to open our doors to the community and introduce quality slow-smoked meats that have become a favorite of my family,” says Tran. After 20 years in government service, Tran decided to take her leadership skills to the next level in owning and operating a restaurant. Tran adds, “We have a few community initiatives planned to get us quickly acclimated in Washington and look forward to becoming a part of a growing neighborhood.”
Washington residents can find their newest location at 96 Trinity Point Drive Washington, PA 15301. The phone number is 724-993-4902.
About Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc., the nation’s largest barbecue chain was founded in 1941 by Travis Dickey with the goal of authentic slow-smoked barbecue. Today, all meats are still slow smoked on-site in each restaurant living up to the company tagline, “We Speak Barbecue.” The Dallas-based family-run barbecue franchise offers a quality selection of signature meats, home style sides, tangy barbecue sauce and free kids’ meals every Sunday. The fast-casual concept has expanded to more than 550 locations in 43 states. Dickey’s Barbecue Pit was recognized for the third year by Nation’s Restaurant News as a “Top 10 Growth Chain” and by Technomic as the “Fastest-growing restaurant chain in the country.” For more information, visit www.dickeys.com or for barbecue franchise opportunities call 866.340.6188.
Kimberly Harms / Brittany Taylor
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Dickey’s Barbecue
413 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (3 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (3 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (1 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (1 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (1 views)