- Sub Headline: Dickey's Gears Up for Next LTO
- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.dickeys.com
- Listed: March 4, 2016 6:48 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS, March 3, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Dickey’s Launched ‘Pulled Pork Palooza’ to start 2016 with a bang. The centerpiece of the campaign was Pulled Pork Sliders, which were sold for $1 system-wide. In the first quarter, Pulled Pork Sliders accounted for a 23 percent increase in sales per store, per day. Overall, Dickey’s sold more than 700,000 sliders system-wide. Guest feedback was overwhelmingly positive, as the sliders were not only sold as an add-on in each store, but were also included in a 24-ct party pack perfect for game watching parties.
With the success of Dickey’s first limited time offer in more than two years, the nation’s largest barbecue chain will soon release a new limited time offer for the second quarter. Stay tuned for the announcement, but Dickey’s does have one hint: it will be impossible to wrap your mind around it!
“Dickey’s saw overwhelming success in our Pulled Pork Slider campaign,” says Roland Dickey, Jr., CEO of Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. “We enjoyed featuring these existing menu items but with a fresh new twist, and look forward to the launch of a new LTO in the second quarter.”
To find the Dickey’s Barbecue Pit nearest you, click here. Find Dickey’s on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
To find out more about franchising with Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc., visit https://www.dickeys.com/franchise or call 866-340-6188.
About Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc., the nation’s largest barbecue chain was founded in 1941 by Travis Dickey with the goal of authentic slow smoked barbecue. Today, all meats are still slow smoked on-site in each restaurant living up to the company tagline, “We Speak Barbecue.” The Dallas-based family-run barbecue franchise offers a quality selection of signature meats, home style sides, tangy barbecue sauce and free kids’ meals every Sunday. The fast-casual concept has expanded to 530 locations in 43 states. This year Dickey’s Barbecue Pit was recognized for the third year by Nation’s Restaurant News as a “Top 10 Growth Chain” and by Technomic as the “Fastest-growing restaurant chain in the country.” For more information, visit www.dickeys.com or for barbecue franchise opportunities call 866.340.6188.
Kimberly Harms / Michelle George
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
SOURCE Dickey’s Barbecue
271 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (1 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)