- Sub Headline: Dickey's Gears Up for Next LTO
- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.dickeys.com
- Listed: March 4, 2016 6:48 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS, March 3, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Dickey’s Launched ‘Pulled Pork Palooza’ to start 2016 with a bang. The centerpiece of the campaign was Pulled Pork Sliders, which were sold for $1 system-wide. In the first quarter, Pulled Pork Sliders accounted for a 23 percent increase in sales per store, per day. Overall, Dickey’s sold more than 700,000 sliders system-wide. Guest feedback was overwhelmingly positive, as the sliders were not only sold as an add-on in each store, but were also included in a 24-ct party pack perfect for game watching parties.
With the success of Dickey’s first limited time offer in more than two years, the nation’s largest barbecue chain will soon release a new limited time offer for the second quarter. Stay tuned for the announcement, but Dickey’s does have one hint: it will be impossible to wrap your mind around it!
“Dickey’s saw overwhelming success in our Pulled Pork Slider campaign,” says Roland Dickey, Jr., CEO of Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. “We enjoyed featuring these existing menu items but with a fresh new twist, and look forward to the launch of a new LTO in the second quarter.”
To find the Dickey’s Barbecue Pit nearest you, click here. Find Dickey’s on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
To find out more about franchising with Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc., visit https://www.dickeys.com/franchise or call 866-340-6188.
About Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc., the nation’s largest barbecue chain was founded in 1941 by Travis Dickey with the goal of authentic slow smoked barbecue. Today, all meats are still slow smoked on-site in each restaurant living up to the company tagline, “We Speak Barbecue.” The Dallas-based family-run barbecue franchise offers a quality selection of signature meats, home style sides, tangy barbecue sauce and free kids’ meals every Sunday. The fast-casual concept has expanded to 530 locations in 43 states. This year Dickey’s Barbecue Pit was recognized for the third year by Nation’s Restaurant News as a “Top 10 Growth Chain” and by Technomic as the “Fastest-growing restaurant chain in the country.” For more information, visit www.dickeys.com or for barbecue franchise opportunities call 866.340.6188.
Kimberly Harms / Michelle George
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Dickey’s Barbecue
243 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (2 views)
- Shell Shack – Signs 8 Unit Franchise Agreement in one of the Top 10 Restaurant Markets (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- For Signal 88 Security Franchise Owners, Providing Peace of Mind is Personal (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (1 views)