- Sub Headline: The feast includes barbecue honey ham or spiral cut bone-in ham and Dickey’s signature homestyle sides
- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.dickeys.com
- Listed: March 10, 2016 6:44 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 09, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Dallas, TX – Dickey’s Barbecue Pit is proud to serve up Easter feasts during the seasonal promotion, Ham Fest. Guests can order online, by phone or in store to get their Easter ham and all the fixins’ for a great family feast.
Barbecue honey hams or spiral cut bone-in hams are available to order individually or as part of a feast. The full feast also includes Dickey’s signature Baked Potato Casserole, Green Beans with Bacon, Caesar Salad, 12 buttery rolls, pecan pie and a gallon of tea. The Easter feast feeds 10 – 12 people and is available for $99.95. It’s a complete feast for any springtime family gathering that includes all the essentials!
“Dickey’s is proud to offer Easter feasts as a great, stress-free option for family gatherings,” says Roland Dickey, Jr., CEO of Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. “We sold nearly 7,000 feasts over Thanksgiving and Christmas, and look forward to providing delicious holiday meals for our guests’ springtime celebrations nationwide.”
To learn more about franchising with Dickeys, visit www.dickeys.com/franchise or call 866-340-6188.
To find the Dickey’s Barbecue Pit nearest you, go to [https://www.dickeys.com/locations]. Find Dickey’s on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
About Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc., the nation’s largest barbecue chain was founded in 1941 by Travis Dickey with the goal of authentic slow smoked barbecue. Today, all meats are still slow smoked on-site in each restaurant living up to the company tagline, “We Speak Barbecue.” The Dallas-based family-run barbecue franchise offers a quality selection of signature meats, home style sides, tangy barbecue sauce and free kids’ meals every Sunday. The fast-casual concept has expanded to over 540 locations in 43 states. Dickey’s was recognized for the third year by Nation’s Restaurant News as a “Top 10 Growth Chain” and by Technomic as the “Fastest-growing restaurant chain in the country.” For more information, visit www.dickeys.com or for barbecue franchise opportunities call 866.340.6188.
SOURCE Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
Public Relations Specialist
Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
(972) 248-9899 ext. 235
262 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (1 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (1 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (1 views)