- Sub Headline: The new location will hold a four-day grand opening celebration with three free barbecue for a year giveaways
- City: Auburn
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.dickeys.com
- Listed: February 24, 2016 3:13 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
AUBURN, Calif., Feb. 24, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Auburn gets a taste of Texas-style, slow-smoked barbecue on Thursday when Dickey’s Barbecue Pit opens its doors. Three lucky guests will win free barbecue for an entire year at the new Auburn location! To enter to win, use hashtag #1FreeYearofBBQ on any social media page, place an order online for the new store or sign up for the Big Yellow Cup Club, where guests will also receive special offers and promotions. The new store will give gift cards worth up to $50 to the first 50 guests and will give away free Big Yellow Cups on Thursday. On Friday the store will sell $2 Pulled Pork Sandwiches from 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. and the proceeds from Dickey’s signature potato chips will go to benefit Barbecue, Boots & Badges, Dickey’s charitable foundation benefitting first responders. One Leg Chuck will perform during Singer/Songwriter Saturday from 5:00 – 7:00 p.m. Kids eat free on Sundays!
To find the Dickey’s Barbecue Pit nearest you, click here.
“Dickey’s is proud to partner with multi-unit Owner/Operators such as Jared Katzenbarger,” says Roland Dickey, Jr., CEO of Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. “Dickey’s is set to open its 100th location in California this month and we congratulate Jared on yet another successful store opening, his seventh in California.”
The grand opening weekend includes:
Thursday, February 25 – Thirsty Thursday – Free BYC with Dickey’s new reusable travel lid and straw. The first 50 guests will receive a gift card worth up to $50.
Friday, February 26 – Philanthropy Friday – 100 percent of potato chip sales benefit Dickey’s charitable foundation Barbecue, Boots & Badges, which serves the families of first responders. Pulled Pork Sandwiches are $2 from 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Saturday, February 27– Singer/Songwriter Saturday – One Leg Chuck will perform 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, February 28 – Kids eat free!
Jared Katzenbarger opened his first Dickey’s location in 2012 after he saw an opportunity for something that wasn’t present in his area, quick service barbecue. With no previous restaurant experience, Katzenbarger’s dreams of becoming a restaurant owner almost didn’t come true. However, with the help of trusted friends and associates he successfully opened the doors of his first Dickey’s Barbecue Pit. Four years later he is opening his seventh location in Auburn with smashing success. “I was always interested in the restaurant industry and I’m so glad I partnered with Dickey’s,” says Katzenbarger. “I don’t believe I would have had this opportunity with any other brand. Dickey’s great support system is what got me through it.”
About Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc., the nation’s largest barbecue chain was founded in 1941 by Travis Dickey with the goal of authentic slow-smoked barbecue. Today, all meats are still slow smoked on-site in each restaurant living up to the company tagline, “We Speak Barbecue.” The Dallas-based family-run barbecue franchise offers a quality selection of signature meats, homestyle sides, tangy barbecue sauce and free kids’ meals every Sunday. The fast-casual concept has expanded to over 530 locations in 43 states. Dickey’s Barbecue Pit was recognized for the third year by Nation’s Restaurant News as a “Top 10 Growth Chain” and by Technomic as the “Fastest-growing restaurant chain in the country.” For more information, visit www.dickeys.com or for barbecue franchise opportunities call 866.340.6188.
Kimberly Harms / Michelle George
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Dickey’s Barbecue
276 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (1 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (1 views)