- Sub Headline: A new Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Opens on the Base
- Franchise URL: http://www.Dickeys.com
- Listed: May 13, 2016 2:23 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 13, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Biloxi, MS – Roland Dickey, Sr. visited Keesler Air Force Base on Wednesday, May 11 and visited with the airmen while taking a tour of the base. The new Dickey’s Barbecue Pit recently opened on the base to great reviews. The on-base store is owned and operated by Lieutenant Colonel John Lockett, USAF, Retired, who also owns five other Dickey’s locations in the Gulf Coast area.
During his visit Mr. Dickey met with Colonel Denny Scarborough, vice commander of the 81st training wing at Keesler Air Force Base. He also received a tour of the base escorted by Lieutenant Colonel Steve Mullins, who spent a 20-year career in the Air Force with Lieutenant Colonel Lockett and appointed him an honorary commander as a civilian. The tour of the base included a stop at training center Cody Hall and an air traffic control simulation.
“Mr. Dickey’s visit to Keesler Air Force Base was a definite highlight of my career as an Owner/Operator,” said Lieutenant Colonel Lockett. “I spent two tours with the 334 Training Squadron at Keesler Air Force Base, and it was an honor to bring Mr. Dickey into my world of so many years.”
To learn more about franchising with Dickeys, visit www.dickeys.com/franchise or call 866-340-6188.
To find the Dickey’s Barbecue Pit nearest you, go here [https://www.dickeys.com/locations]. Find Dickey’s on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
About Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc., the nation’s largest barbecue chain was founded in 1941 by Travis Dickey with the goal of authentic slow smoked barbecue. Today, all meats are still slow smoked on-site in each restaurant living up to the company tagline, “We Speak Barbecue.” The Dallas-based family-run barbecue franchise offers a quality selection of signature meats, home style sides, tangy barbecue sauce and free kids’ meals every Sunday. The fast-casual concept has expanded to 550 locations in 43 states. Dickey’s was recognized for the third year by Nation’s Restaurant News as a “Top 10 Growth Chain” and by Technomic as the “Fastest-growing restaurant chain in the country.” For more information, visit www.dickeys.com or for barbecue franchise opportunities call 866.340.6188.
SOURCE Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
Public Relations Specialist
Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
(972) 248-9899 ext. 235
476 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum (2 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)