- Sub Headline: Dickey's celebrates grand opening Thursday with four weeks of fun, including free barbecue for a year for three lucky guests
- Franchise URL: http://www.Dickeys.com
- Listed: June 9, 2016 9:57 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
FORT STOCKTON, Texas (FranchisePOD.com) June 8, 2016 – Dickey’s Barbecue Pit gets the pit smokin’ with its first location in Fort Stockton opening this Thursday. To celebrate the grand opening, three lucky guests will win free barbecue for a year at the Fort Stockton location. Guests can enter to win using hashtag#1FreeYearofBBQ on any social media page, order online or sign up for the Big Yellow Cup Club to receive special offers and loyalty points which can be redeemed for free barbecue.
To find the Dickey’s Barbecue Pit nearest you, go here [https://www.dickeys.com/locations].
“We welcome Owner/Operator Paresh Patel to the Dickey’s family,” says Roland Dickey, Jr., CEO of Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. “We look forward to serving Texas-style barbecue to the men and women who have served this country and the surrounding community.”
Doors open this Thursday and guests can enjoy the grand opening events over the next four weeks:
- Thirsty Thursdays – All guests will receive a free Big Yellow Cup with Dickey’s new reusable travel lid and straw. The first 50 guests will receive a taste of Dickey’s Limited Time Offer of the month, featuring one pulled pork street taco per person.
- Philanthropy Fridays – “You Give, We Give”, guests who donate to Dickey’s charitable foundation, Barbecue, Boots & Badges, will receive a gift card. Uniformed first responders also receive 50 percent off their meal.
- Singer/Songwriter Saturdays – Enjoy live music and get a free Big Yellow Cup!
- Kids Eat Free All Day Every Sunday!
It’s an ‘American Dream’ for Owner/Operator Paresh Patel, who’s opening his first business and the first Dickey’s location in Fort Stockton, Texas. “I’m excited to bring the residents of Fort Stockton a new dining option and the only barbecue restaurant in the area,” shares Patel. “We are excited to open our doors this Thursday and can’t wait to fill a much needed cuisine in Pecos County.”
The newest Dickey’s in Fort Stockton is located at 409 W. Dickinson Blvd. Fort Stockton, TX 79735. The phone number is 432-299-2224.
About Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc., the nation’s largest barbecue chain was founded in 1941 by Travis Dickey with the goal of authentic slow-smoked barbecue. Today, all meats are still slow smoked on-site in each restaurant living up to the company tagline, “We Speak Barbecue.” The Dallas-based family-runbarbecue franchise offers a quality selection of signature meats, home style sides, tangy barbecue sauce and free kids’ meals every Sunday. The fast-casual concept has expanded to more than 550 locations in 43 states. Dickey’s Barbecue Pit was recognized for the third year by Nation’s Restaurant News as a “Top 10 Growth Chain” and by Technomic as the “Fastest-growing restaurant chain in the country.” For more information, visit www.dickeys.com or for barbecue franchise opportunities call 866.340.6188.
SOURCE Dickey’s Barbecue
434 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (2 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)