- Sub Headline: Dickey's celebrates grand opening Thursday with giveaways, including free barbecue for a year for three lucky guests.
- Franchise URL: Link removed at 354 total views on 11/8/2016.
- Listed: June 30, 2016 3:39 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
PEMBROKE PINES, Fla. (FranchisePOD.com) June 29, 2016 – Dickey’s Barbecue Pit is slow smoking intoPembroke Pines on Thursday with mouthwatering specials and giveaways for the next four weeks. To celebrate the grand opening, three lucky guests will win free barbecue for a year, valid at the newPembroke Pines location. Guests can enter to win using hashtag #1FreeYearofBBQ on any social media page, by ordering online or signing up for the Big Yellow Cup Club to receive special offers and loyalty points which can be redeemed for free barbecue.
The second Dickey’s location in this area, this store will be the 14th Dickey’s Barbecue Pit in The Sunshine State. “Dickey’s Barbecue Pit is becoming a barbecue staple in Florida, with new locations opening throughout the state,” says Roland Dickey, Jr., CEO of Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. “We congratulate Owner/Operators Victor and Diva Tavarez on opening their second Dickey’s location.”
Doors open this Thursday and guests can enjoy the grand opening events over the next four weeks:
- Thirsty Thursdays – All guests will receive a free Big Yellow Cup with Dickey’s new reusable travel lid and straw with free refills all day. The first 50 guests will receive a free tasty treat!
- Philanthropy Fridays – “You Give, We Give,” guests who donate to Dickey’s charitable foundation,Barbecue, Boots & Badges, will receive a gift card. Uniformed first responders also receive 50 percent off their meal.
- Singer/Songwriter Saturdays – Enjoy live music from Johnathan Fiene and get a free Big Yellow Cup!
- Kids Eat Free All Day Every Sunday!
Originally from the Dominican Republic, Victor Tavarez came to the U.S. to play professional baseball in the 1990s. After obtaining his college degree and enjoying a career in the banking industry, Tavarez discovered Dickey’s through his nationwide business travels. He and his wife Diva decided to become franchise owners, first taking ownership of the Dickey’s Barbecue Pit in Miramar. After opening thePembroke Pines location, the couple plans to open five more stores in the Gold Coast area. “I look forward to serving the communities of Miramar and Pembroke Pines, providing a link between the two communities with great barbecue and great service,” Tavarez says.
The new Dickey’s Barbecue Pit is located at 15951 Pines Blvd., Pembroke Pines, FL 33027. The phone number is 954-367-5592.
Find Dickey’s on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
To find the Dickey’s Barbecue Pit nearest you, click here.
About Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc., the nation’s largest barbecue chain, was founded in 1941 by Travis Dickey with the goal of authentic slow-smoked barbecue. Today, all meats are still slow smoked on-site in each restaurant living up to the company tagline, “We Speak Barbecue.” The Dallas-based family-runbarbecue franchise offers a quality selection of signature meats, home style sides, tangy barbecue sauce and free kids’ meals every Sunday. The fast-casual concept has expanded to more than 550 locations in 43 states. This year Dickey’s won first place on Fast Casual’s “Top 100 Movers and Shakers” and ranked in the top ten of Franchise Times’ “Fast and Serious.” Dickey’s Barbecue Pit was recognized for the third year by Nation’s Restaurant News as a “Top 10 Growth Chain” and by Technomic as the “Fastest-growing restaurant chain in the country.” For more information, visit www.dickeys.com or for barbecue franchise opportunities call 866.340.6188.
SOURCE Dickey’s Barbecue
544 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (1 views)
- Jacob Dietz – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)