- Sub Headline: Dickey's will debut a new taco monthly, featuring tacos such as Sriracha Chicken, The Cuban and Buffalo & Bleu
- Franchise URL: http://www.Dickeys.com
- Listed: July 1, 2016 10:27 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS (FranchisePOD.com) June 30, 2016 – Starting July 1, Dickey’s Barbecue Pit is offering its newest limited time offer with the expansion of its butcher taco offerings. Following the tremendous success of Pulled Pork Street Tacos, Dickey’s introduces Sriracha Chicken Butcher Tacos as a sweet and spicy summer treat.
Just like the previous taco offering, the newest limited time offer is gluten free, although guests can request a flour tortilla as a substitute for the traditional corn tortilla. Each taco is stacked with Dickey’s signature smoked chicken, topped with creamy coleslaw and drizzled with spicy Sriracha sauce, wrapped in two corn tortillas. For the month of August, Dickey’s will feature The Cuban, complete with Dickey’s signature sausage and pulled pork, cheddar cheese, pickles and tangy mustard. September will feature the Buffalo & Bleu taco, including sliced chicken breast, romaine lettuce, drizzled with spicy buffalo sauce and topped with bleu cheese crumbles.
The new specialty tacos are available as a meal deal including three tacos, a savory side and Big Yellow Cup for $8.50 or two tacos for three dollars. Tacos can be added on to any order in-store, online or as a catering.
“After receiving overwhelmingly positive feedback on our pulled pork taco LTO, Dickey’s Barbecue Pit will now offer a specialty taco each month until October,” says Roland Dickey, Jr., CEO of Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. “Dickey’s saw great interest and an increase in sales as a result of our previous limited time offer, and we look forward to offering this new take on barbecue at all our locations system-wide.”
To learn more about franchising with Dickeys, visit www.dickeys.com/franchise or call 866-340-6188.
To find the Dickey’s Barbecue Pit nearest you, click here. Find Dickey’s on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
About Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc., the nation’s largest barbecue chain was founded in 1941 by Travis Dickey with the goal of authentic slow-smoked barbecue. Today, all meats are still slow smoked on-site in each restaurant living up to the company tagline, “We Speak Barbecue.” The Dallas-based family-run barbecue franchise offers a quality selection of signature meats, home style sides, tangy barbecue sauce and free kids’ meals every Sunday. The fast-casual concept has expanded to more than 550 locations in 43 states. This year Dickey’s won first place on Fast Casual’s “Top 100 Movers and Shakers” and ranked in the top ten of Franchise Times’ “Fast and Serious”. Dickey’s Barbecue Pit was recognized for the third year by Nation’s Restaurant News as a “Top 10 Growth Chain” and by Technomic as the “Fastest-growing restaurant chain in the country.” For more information, visit www.dickeys.com or for barbecue franchise opportunities call 866.340.6188.
Kimberly Harms / Michelle George
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
SOURCE Dickey’s Barbecue
562 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- Floyd Mayweather Expands Business Empire, Announces Mayweather Boxing & Fitness (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)