- Sub Headline: Dickey's will debut a new taco monthly, featuring tacos such as Sriracha Chicken, The Cuban and Buffalo & Bleu
- Franchise URL: http://www.Dickeys.com
- Listed: July 1, 2016 10:27 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS (FranchisePOD.com) June 30, 2016 – Starting July 1, Dickey’s Barbecue Pit is offering its newest limited time offer with the expansion of its butcher taco offerings. Following the tremendous success of Pulled Pork Street Tacos, Dickey’s introduces Sriracha Chicken Butcher Tacos as a sweet and spicy summer treat.
Just like the previous taco offering, the newest limited time offer is gluten free, although guests can request a flour tortilla as a substitute for the traditional corn tortilla. Each taco is stacked with Dickey’s signature smoked chicken, topped with creamy coleslaw and drizzled with spicy Sriracha sauce, wrapped in two corn tortillas. For the month of August, Dickey’s will feature The Cuban, complete with Dickey’s signature sausage and pulled pork, cheddar cheese, pickles and tangy mustard. September will feature the Buffalo & Bleu taco, including sliced chicken breast, romaine lettuce, drizzled with spicy buffalo sauce and topped with bleu cheese crumbles.
The new specialty tacos are available as a meal deal including three tacos, a savory side and Big Yellow Cup for $8.50 or two tacos for three dollars. Tacos can be added on to any order in-store, online or as a catering.
“After receiving overwhelmingly positive feedback on our pulled pork taco LTO, Dickey’s Barbecue Pit will now offer a specialty taco each month until October,” says Roland Dickey, Jr., CEO of Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. “Dickey’s saw great interest and an increase in sales as a result of our previous limited time offer, and we look forward to offering this new take on barbecue at all our locations system-wide.”
To learn more about franchising with Dickeys, visit www.dickeys.com/franchise or call 866-340-6188.
To find the Dickey’s Barbecue Pit nearest you, click here. Find Dickey’s on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
About Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc., the nation’s largest barbecue chain was founded in 1941 by Travis Dickey with the goal of authentic slow-smoked barbecue. Today, all meats are still slow smoked on-site in each restaurant living up to the company tagline, “We Speak Barbecue.” The Dallas-based family-run barbecue franchise offers a quality selection of signature meats, home style sides, tangy barbecue sauce and free kids’ meals every Sunday. The fast-casual concept has expanded to more than 550 locations in 43 states. This year Dickey’s won first place on Fast Casual’s “Top 100 Movers and Shakers” and ranked in the top ten of Franchise Times’ “Fast and Serious”. Dickey’s Barbecue Pit was recognized for the third year by Nation’s Restaurant News as a “Top 10 Growth Chain” and by Technomic as the “Fastest-growing restaurant chain in the country.” For more information, visit www.dickeys.com or for barbecue franchise opportunities call 866.340.6188.
Kimberly Harms / Michelle George
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
SOURCE Dickey’s Barbecue
531 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (7 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (6 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (5 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (5 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (5 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (4 views)
- Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum (4 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (3 views)
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe Signs 100th Franchise Agreement Of 2017 (3 views)