- Sub Headline: Dickey's launches Pulled Pork Street Tacos following overwhelming success of first LTO in two years
- Franchise URL: http://www.dickeys.com
- Listed: March 30, 2016 1:21 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS, March 30, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — After tremendous success with Pulled Pork Sliders, the first LTO launched in two years, Dickey’s Barbecue Pit has announced its newest limited time offer, Pulled Pork Street Tacos. This gluten-free offering includes Dickey’s signature pulled pork with coleslaw and spicy barbecue sauce, packed into a traditional Mexican-style street taco with two four-inch corn tortillas to hold it all together.
The street taco promotion begins April 1, and is the main Q2 focus for Dickey’s Barbecue Pit. Tacos can be added on to any order in-store, online or as a catering. Guests can either order two tacos for $3 or four tacos with one side and a Big Yellow Cup for $9.95.
Pulled Pork Street Tacos are also available in 24-count platters to feed any type of gathering from graduation parties to family get-togethers. Pulled Pork Sliders are still offered in 24-count platters as well. Guests can also now order Dickey’s new signature desserts in 24-count platters. The dessert platter includes Dickey’s new chocolate chunk cookie, blondie brownie and the recently re-launched pecan pie made with a new recipe that ensures each slice is a sweet, gooey piece of southern heaven.
“After the success of our first quarter LTO, we want to keep the momentum going with a fresh new offering,” says Roland Dickey, Jr., CEO of Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. “Dickey’s saw a substantial increase in sales last quarter as a result of our limited time offer, and we are certain this new gluten-free offering will be a big hit with our guests.”
To learn more about franchising with Dickeys, visit www.dickeys.com/franchise or call 866-340-6188.
To find the Dickey’s Barbecue Pit nearest you, click here. Find Dickey’s on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
About Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc., the nation’s largest barbecue chain was founded in 1941 by Travis Dickey with the goal of authentic slow smoked barbecue. Today, all meats are still slow smoked on-site in each restaurant living up to the company tagline, “We Speak Barbecue.” The Dallas-based family-run barbecue franchise offers a quality selection of signature meats, home style sides, tangy barbecue sauce and free kids’ meals every Sunday. The fast-casual concept has expanded to over 540 locations in 43 states. Dickey’s was recognized for the third year by Nation’s Restaurant News as a “Top 10 Growth Chain” and by Technomic as the “Fastest-growing restaurant chain in the country.” For more information, visit www.dickeys.com or for barbecue franchise opportunities call 866.340.6188.
Kimberly Harms / Michelle George
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Dickey’s Barbecue
210 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (1 views)
- Floyd Mayweather Expands Business Empire, Announces Mayweather Boxing & Fitness (1 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)