- Sub Headline: Family Packs come in three sizes and feed groups from two to eight people.
- Franchise URL: http://www.dickeys.com
- Listed: April 22, 2016 6:51 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 21, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Dallas, TX – Dickey’s Barbecue Pit is offering three sizes of Family Packs to ring in springtime, the season of picnics, graduation parties and family reunions. Family Packs are also a great option for home meals during the week, taking the hassle out of the evening with a hot and ready meal.
Guests can order a Picnic Pack to feed two to four people which includes one pound of meat, two sides and four buttery rolls. Family Packs feed four to six people and include a choice of two meats (one pound each), three sides and six rolls. For a larger gathering, the XL Family Pack offers three meats, four sides and eight rolls to feed six to eight people. All packs include a pint of barbecue sauce and plenty of pickles and onions.
Family packs can be ordered online or in-store. Dickey’s also offers several catering options for larger gatherings. In addition to Dickey’s signature menu items, Dickey’s also offers 24-count platters of either Pulled Pork Sliders or Street Tacos to add to any catering order.
“Dickey’s is proud to offer delicious barbecue to groups of any size,” says Roland Dickey, Jr., CEO of Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. “Our Family Packs are a popular item for families and gatherings, and serve as a great option for weekday meals or special occasions.”
To learn more about franchising with Dickeys, visit www.dickeys.com/franchise or call 866-340-6188.
To find the Dickey’s Barbecue Pit nearest you, click here. Find Dickey’s on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
About Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc., the nation’s largest barbecue chain was founded in 1941 by Travis Dickey with the goal of authentic slow smoked barbecue. Today, all meats are still slow smoked on-site in each restaurant living up to the company tagline, “We Speak Barbecue.” The Dallas-based family-run barbecue franchise offers a quality selection of signature meats, home style sides, tangy barbecue sauce and free kids’ meals every Sunday. The fast-casual concept has expanded to over 540 locations in 43 states. Dickey’s was recognized for the third year by Nation’s Restaurant News as a “Top 10 Growth Chain” and by Technomic as the “Fastest-growing restaurant chain in the country.” For more information, visit www.dickeys.com or for barbecue franchise opportunities call 866.340.6188.
SOURCE Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
Public Relations Specialist
Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
(972) 248-9899 ext. 235
192 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (1 views)
- For Signal 88 Security Franchise Owners, Providing Peace of Mind is Personal (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (1 views)