- Sub Headline: The newest store in Merced will host a grand opening including $2 sandwiches, free barbecue for a year and gift card giveaways
- City: Merced
- State: California
- Listed: December 9, 2015 1:03 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
MERCED, Calif., Dec. 9, 2015 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Dickey’s Barbecue Pit opens this weekend in Merced with a three-day celebration including specials and giveaways. The first 50 guests will receive gift cards worth up to $50 and the next 100 guests will get a free quarter plate with the purchase of a Big Yellow Cup. The celebration continues Friday with barbecue giveaways, and on Saturday the store will sell $2 pulled pork sandwiches. Three lucky guests will win free barbecue for a year!
To find the Dickey’s Barbecue Pit nearest you, click here.
“Dickey’s is growing rapidly nationwide, but California is an especially hot market for us,” said Roland Dickey, Jr., CEO of Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. “The Dickey family congratulates Albert Barreno on opening his first Dickey’s store, the 88th in California.”
The three-day grand opening includes:
Thursday, December 10 kicks off with the first 50 guests receiving gift cards worth up to $50. The next 100 guests will receive a voucher for a free quarter plate with the purchase of a Big Yellow Cup.
Friday, December 11 the first 100 guests will receive a free Big Yellow Cup and the store will give away free Dickey’s goodies all day.
Saturday, December 12 the new store will serve guests a barbecue bargain with $2 pulled pork sandwiches from 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. One lucky winner will be chosen for a $500 gift card and three winners will receive free barbecue for an entire year.
A 30 – year quick service restaurant industry veteran, Albert Barreno discovered Dickey’s concept through his business consulting work. After researching the barbecue chain for a client, Barreno was convinced that Dickey’s was the right business venture for him as well. “I’m excited to open Dickey’s in Merced so close to the holidays,” says Barreno. “Our customers can experience the great taste of ‘Texas-style Barbecue’ while being out and about doing their holiday shopping, and they can take advantage of our catering to make their holiday group festivities more enjoyable with some great Dickey’s barbecue!”
The new Dickey’s Barbecue Pit in Merced is located 1459 Martin Luther King, Jr. Way, Merced, CA 95340. The phone number is 209-230-5089. Find Dickey’s on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
About Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc., the nation’s largest barbecue chain was founded in 1941 by Travis Dickey with the goal of authentic slow smoked barbecue. Today, all meats are still slow smoked on-site in each restaurant living up to the company tagline, “We Speak Barbecue.” The Dallas-based family-run barbecue franchise offers a quality selection of signature meats, home style sides, tangy barbecue sauce and free kids’ meals every Sunday. The fast-casual concept has expanded to over 520 locations in 43 states. Dickey’s was recognized for the third year by Nation’s Restaurant News as a “Top 10 Growth Chain” and by Technomic as the “Fastest-growing restaurant chain in the country.” For more information, visit www.dickeys.com or for barbecue franchise opportunities call 866.340.6188.
SOURCE Dickey’s Barbecue
386 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (5 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (4 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (5 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)