- Sub Headline: The new store in Mount Pleasant will offer $2 Sandwiches, gift card giveaways and free barbecue for a year
- Street: 6012 Washington Ave.
- City: Mount Pleasant
- State: Wisconsin
- Zip/Postal Code: 53406
- Listed: December 9, 2015 2:45 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
MT. PLEASANT, Wis., Dec. 9, 2015 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Dickey’s Barbecue Pit will open its 14th store in Wisconsin this weekend in Mount Pleasant with a barbecue bash lasting three days. On Thursday, the first 50 guests will receive gift cards worth up to $50 and the next 100 guests will get a free quarter plate with the purchase of a Big Yellow Cup. The celebration continues Friday with barbecue giveaways and on Saturday the store will sell $2 pulled pork sandwiches. Three lucky guests will win free barbecue for a year!
To find the Dickey’s Barbecue Pit nearest you, click here.
“Dickey’s is expanding throughout the Midwest,” said Roland Dickey, Jr., CEO of Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. “Our guests nationwide love our slow-smoked, Texas-style barbecue and homestyle sides, and we are proud to offer high quality food at reasonable prices in 43 states.”
The three-day grand opening includes:
Thursday, December 10 kicks off with the first 50 guests receiving gift cards worth up to $50. The next 100 guests will receive a voucher for a free quarter plate with the purchase of a Big Yellow Cup.
Friday, December 11 the first 100 guests will receive a free Big Yellow Cup and the store will give away free Dickey’s goodies all day.
Saturday, December 12 the new store will serve guests a barbecue bargain with $2 pulled pork sandwiches from 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. One lucky winner will be chosen for a $500 gift card and three winners will receive free barbecue for an entire year.
Both college music majors, Lawrence and Bianca opened their first Dickey’s store in January 2014, and have two stores in the pipeline including the Mount Pleasant store opening this weekend. Bianca is still an accomplished pianist, but Lawrence traded the tuba for electrician’s equipment and worked overseas on military bases for many years. Following his career as an electrician, Lawrence knew he wanted to open a franchise in which he could give back to his community. “We are excited to open the doors and meet the neighborhood,” Bianca says. “We have already hired some amazing people who have made training in the store fun and friendly. We can’t wait for Mount Pleasant to join us in celebrating our grand opening.”
The new Dickey’s Barbecue Pit in Mount Pleasant is located 6012 Washington Ave. Mount Pleasant, WI. 53406. The phone number is 262.583.4620. Find Dickey’s on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
About Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc., the nation’s largest barbecue chain was founded in 1941 by Travis Dickey with the goal of authentic slow smoked barbecue. Today, all meats are still slow smoked on-site in each restaurant living up to the company tagline, “We Speak Barbecue.” The Dallas-based family-run barbecue franchise offers a quality selection of signature meats, home style sides, tangy barbecue sauce and free kids’ meals every Sunday. The fast-casual concept has expanded to over 520 locations in 43 states. Dickey’s was recognized for the third year by Nation’s Restaurant News as a “Top 10 Growth Chain” and by Technomic as the “Fastest-growing restaurant chain in the country.” For more information, visit www.dickeys.com or for barbecue franchise opportunities call 866.340.6188.
SOURCE Dickey’s Barbecue
261 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)