- Sub Headline: Dickey's celebrates grand opening Thursday with four days of fun, including free barbecue for a year for three lucky guests
- Franchise URL: http://www.dickeys.com
- Listed: March 30, 2016 12:54 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
LAFAYETTE, La., March 30, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — The wait is over for barbecue fans in Lafayette as Dickey’s Barbecue Pit brings their slow-smoked flavor to new shopping center Ambassador Town Center this Thursday. To celebrate the grand opening, three guests will win free barbecue for a year at the new Lafayette location. Guests can enter to win using hashtag #1FreeYearofBBQ on any social media page, order online or sign up for the Big Yellow Cup Club to receive special offers and loyalty points which can be redeemed for free barbecue.
Doors open on Thirsty Thursday, when all guests will receive a free Big Yellow Cup with Dickey’s new reusable travel lid and straw. On Philanthropy Friday, all proceeds from Dickey’s potato chip sales will benefit Dickey’s charitable foundation, Barbecue Boots & Badges, which supports first responders and their families. On Singer/Songwriter Saturday, come out and hear local band The Vermilion Three from noon – 2 p.m. Kids eat free on Sunday as always!
“We congratulate Owner/Operator Lee Waskom in the opening of his second Dickey’s location in Louisiana,” says Roland Dickey, Jr., CEO of Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. We are proud to have him be a part of the Dickey’s family and bring our authentic Texas-style barbecue to this community.”
The grand opening weekend includes:
Thursday, March 31 – Thirsty Thursday – Free Big Yellow Cup with Dickey’s new reusable travel lid and straw.
Friday, April 1 – Philanthropy Friday – 100 percent of potato chip sales benefit Dickey’s charitable foundation Barbecue, Boots & Badges, which serves the families of first responders.
Saturday, April 2 – Singer/Songwriter Saturday. Enjoy live music from local band The Vermilion Three from noon – 2 p.m. and get a free Big Yellow Cup!
Sunday, April 3 – Kids Eat Free All day!
After experiencing immediate success with his first Dickey’s in his hometown of Natchitoches, Owner/Operator Lee Waskom knew it was time to expand his Dickey’s business to another thriving area in Louisiana. “Location has been an instrumental component with our first store located near Northwestern State University and two other schools,” shares Lee. “With our newest location in Lafayette at Ambassador Town Center, we are excited to serve a new community that will draw visitors daily.”
The Lafayette community can find the new Dickey’s at 111 Old Camp Road Lafayette, LA 70508. The phone number is 337-806-9400.
About Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc., the nation’s largest barbecue chain was founded in 1941 by Travis Dickey with the goal of authentic slow-smoked barbecue. Today, all meats are still slow smoked on-site in each restaurant living up to the company tagline, “We Speak Barbecue.” The Dallas-based family-run barbecue franchise offers a quality selection of signature meats, homestyle sides, tangy barbecue sauce and free kids’ meals every Sunday. The fast-casual concept has expanded to over 540 locations in 43 states. Dickey’s Barbecue Pit was recognized for the third year by Nation’s Restaurant News as a “Top 10 Growth Chain” and by Technomic as the “Fastest-growing restaurant chain in the country.” For more information, visit www.dickeys.com or for barbecue franchise opportunities call 866.340.6188.
Kimberly Harms / Brittany Taylor
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Dickey’s Barbecue
331 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (3 views)