- Sub Headline: The new store will be located on Keesler Air Force Base and will give away free barbecue for a year to three lucky guests
- City: Biloxi
- State: Mississippi
- Franchise URL: http://www.dickeys.com
- Listed: March 2, 2016 2:09 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
BILOXI, Miss., March 2, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Keesler Air Force Base gets a new food court eatery when Dickey’s Barbecue Pit opens on Thursday. Three guests will win free barbecue for a year! The drawing will be held at noon on Thursday, March 3. Guests can enter to win by signing up for the Big Yellow Cup Club, Dickey’s guest loyalty program in which points are given for every purchase and can be redeemed for free barbecue. On Friday the proceeds from Dickey’s signature potato chips will go to benefit Barbecue, Boots & Badges, Dickey’s charitable foundation benefiting first responders.
“We are proud to open our second Dickey’s location on a military base, and are happy to serve great barbecue to our guests in active duty and their families,” says Roland Dickey, Jr., CEO of Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. “The Dickey family congratulates Owner/Operator and Air Force Veteran John Lockett on opening his fifth Dickey’s location.”
The grand opening weekend includes:
Thursday, March 3 – Thirsty Thursday –Guests will receive a free Big Yellow Cup with Dickey’s new reusable travel lid and straw. Three guests will win free barbecue for a year at 12:00 noon. Must be present to win.
Friday, March 4 – Philanthropy Friday – 100 percent of potato chip sales benefit Dickey’s charitable foundation Barbecue, Boots & Badges, which serves the families of first responders.
Sunday, March 6 – Kids eat free!
Owner/Operator John Lockett started his career in the Air Force as an Airman in the 334th Training Squadron Gators. He spent two tours at Keesler Air Force Base and looks forward to opening his newest store at his former home away from home. This store is Lockett’s fifth Dickey’s location, and he also owns other stores in Mobile, Gulfport and D’Iberville. “I’m indebted to the United States Air Force and the men and women of Keesler Air Force Base, many of whom were my mentors are still teaching in these halls today,” says Lockett. “Now, I have the opportunity to be a part of Keesler once again both as a retired veteran and business owner. Like in days past, I hope to serve my heroes well.”
About Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc., the nation’s largest barbecue chain was founded in 1941 by Travis Dickey with the goal of authentic slow-smoked barbecue. Today, all meats are still slow smoked on-site in each restaurant living up to the company tagline, “We Speak Barbecue.” The Dallas-based family-run barbecue franchise offers a quality selection of signature meats, homestyle sides, tangy barbecue sauce and free kids’ meals every Sunday. The fast-casual concept has expanded to over 540 locations in 43 states. Dickey’s Barbecue Pit was recognized for the third year by Nation’s Restaurant News as a “Top 10 Growth Chain” and by Technomic as the “Fastest-growing restaurant chain in the country.” For more information, visit www.dickeys.com or for barbecue franchise opportunities call 866.340.6188.
Kimberly Harms / Michelle George
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Dickey’s Barbecue
314 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At Annual NPOA Conference February 2-4 (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (1 views)