- Sub Headline: Training videos are shown in every location and viewed more than 1,000 times per day
- Franchise URL: http://www.Dickeys.com
- Listed: May 17, 2016 1:39 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS (FranchisePOD.com) May 17, 2016 – Since 2014, Dickey’s Barbecue Pit shows two training videos per day in every store to ensure quality, consistency and passion system-wide. Dickey’s videos are viewed more than 1,000 times per day to approximately 8,000 barbecue makers, or ‘Pit Crew’, as Dickey’s refer to them. This means that over the course of two years, Dickey’s training videos have had about 730,000 views nationwide.
This week the barbecue brand celebrates its 1,000th training video uploaded into its training platforms. Training videos are approximately two minutes long, and always feature a core standard, such as how to properly remove ribs from the smoker. Each video also includes catering and marketing tips, as well as a daily F.A.C.T., in which a select ingredient gets the spotlight in Flavor, Appearance, Consistency and Taste.
“Our training videos give our hourly team members an opportunity to soak up our culture at Dickey’s, as well as educate on Dickey’s standards with a little flair of fun and enthusiasm,” says Chris Kelley, Dean of Dickey’s Barbecue University. “Watching the daily videos provides a consistent reminder of the standards that must be followed to push the brand forward and it facilitates the standard of having a shift meeting on a daily basis.”
Dickey’s training videos are just a piece of the barbecue chain’s extensive training program. Dickey’s home office also hosts all new Owner/Operators in a four-week intensive training class called Barbecue University, in which Owner/Operators learn everything about running a barbecue restaurant, from operations to equipment repair to payroll. Dickey’s Barbecue Pit prides itself on its ongoing training and marketing support to each location nationwide, and works to ensure that each store delivers the highest quality, Texas-style barbecue for the best price.
To learn more about franchising with Dickeys, visit www.dickeys.com/franchise or call 866-340-6188.
To find the Dickey’s Barbecue Pit nearest you, click here. Find Dickey’s on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
About Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc., the nation’s largest barbecue chain was founded in 1941 by Travis Dickey with the goal of authentic slow smoked barbecue. Today, all meats are still slow smoked on-site in each restaurant living up to the company tagline, “We Speak Barbecue.” The Dallas-based family-run barbecue franchise offers a quality selection of signature meats, home style sides, tangy barbecue sauce and free kids’ meals every Sunday. The fast-casual concept has expanded to 550 locations in 43 states. Dickey’s was recognized for the third year by Nation’s Restaurant News as a “Top 10 Growth Chain” and by Technomic as the “Fastest-growing restaurant chain in the country.” For more information, visit www.dickeys.com or for barbecue franchise opportunities call 866.340.6188.
Kimberly Harms / Michelle George
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Dickey’s Barbecue
257 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)