- Sub Headline: Dickey's Celebrates the New Year with Pulled Pork Palooza
- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.dickeys.com
- Listed: January 5, 2016 2:08 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS, Jan. 5, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — To celebrate the New Year, Dickey’s Barbecue Pit kicks off ‘Pulled Pork Palooza’ for a special limited-time offer. The celebration features $1 pulled pork sliders on Dickey’s signature buttery rolls. Just in time for football and basketball playoffs, this limited time offer is available in store and can be ordered online.
Following Dickey’s record breaking holiday sales, Pulled Pork Palooza is the perfect cure for a holiday hangover and is shaping up to be one of the most successful LTOs ever released. Nice on the palette and the wallet, guests can pig out on as many pulled pork sliders as they wish without feeling guilty. Pulled pork sliders can also be ordered online, and a slider platter is great for Super Bowl parties and other get-togethers.
Dickey’s Barbecue Pit prides itself on a standard menu consisting of seven slow-smoked meats and eight homestyle sides, with limited time offers extremely rare. Pulled Pork Palooza not only features one of Dickey’s top selling meats, but introduces the first Limited Time Offer in quite some time.
“We are excited to launch pulled pork sliders on our signature buttery rolls as we begin 2016,” says Roland Dickey, Jr., CEO of Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. “While individually these products are not new to Dickey’s, we are featuring them in a new and creative way for our guests to enjoy.”
To find the Dickey’s Barbecue Pit nearest you, click here. Find Dickey’s on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
To find out more about franchising with Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc., visit https://www.dickeys.com/franchise or call 866-340-6188.
About Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc., the nation’s largest barbecue chain was founded in 1941 by Travis Dickey with the goal of authentic slow smoked barbecue. Today, all meats are still slow smoked on-site in each restaurant living up to the company tagline, “We Speak Barbecue.” The Dallas-based family-run barbecue franchise offers a quality selection of signature meats, home style sides, tangy barbecue sauce and free kids’ meals every Sunday. The fast-casual concept has expanded to 530 locations in 43 states. This year Dickey’s Barbecue Pit was recognized for the third year by Nation’s Restaurant News as a “Top 10 Growth Chain” and by Technomic as the “Fastest-growing restaurant chain in the country.” For more information, visit www.dickeys.com or for barbecue franchise opportunities call 866.340.6188.
Kimberly Harms / Michelle George
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
SOURCE Dickey’s Barbecue
152 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Reports Unprecedented Growth With Record Signing Of 63 New Franchise Agreements In 2016 (1 views)
- For Signal 88 Security Franchise Owners, Providing Peace of Mind is Personal (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Video: Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (1 views)
- Sport Clips Has Locations in All 50 States (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® ANNOUNCES FURTHER GLOBAL EXPANSION PLANS WITH FOCUS ON SOUTHEAST ASIA (1 views)