- Sub Headline: Grand opening to feature $2 sandwiches, free barbecue for a year and gift card giveaways.
- Street: 845 Perryville Rd, #115
- City: Rockford
- State: Illinois
- Zip/Postal Code: 61108
- Franchise URL: http://www.dickeys.com
- Listed: December 30, 2015 3:41 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
ROCKFORD, Ill. – Dec. 30, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // – Dickey’s Barbecue Pit celebrates the New Year with a grand opening of the newest location in Rockford. On Thursday, the new store will begin its three-day festivities by giving gift cards worth up to $50 to the first 50 guests and the next 100 guests will receive a free quarter plate with the purchase of a Big Yellow Cup. On Friday the first 100 guests will receive a free Big Yellow Cup of Tea, and on Saturday the store will sell $2 pulled pork sandwiches from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Three lucky guests will win free barbecue for a year and one will win a $500 gift card!
To find the Dickey’s Barbecue Pit nearest you, [https://www.dickeys.com/locations].
“Dickey’s is expanding rapidly throughout the Midwest,” said Roland Dickey, Jr., CEO of Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. “The Dickey family is proud to open our fifth location in Illinois and congratulate Ryan and Lana McPeek on their grand opening.”
The three-day grand opening includes:
Thursday, December 31 kicks off with the first 50 guests receiving gift cards worth up to $50. The next 100 guests will receive a voucher for a free quarter plate with the purchase of a Big Yellow Cup.
Friday, January 1 the first 100 guests will receive a free Big Yellow Cup of tea and the store will give away free Dickey’s goodies all day.
Saturday, January 2 the new store will serve guests a barbecue bargain with $2 pulled pork sandwiches from 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. One lucky winner will be chosen for a $500 gift card and three winners will receive free barbecue for an entire year.
Originally from Stockton, Ryan and Lana McPeek were dairy farmers for 17 years until their farm suffered an unfortunate barn fire. Since then, the couple has farmed beef and also worked in corporate careers. The McPeeks decided it was time for a new adventure and knew that Dickey’s Barbecue Pit would be the right fit because of its casual atmosphere and quality food. “Rockford is a nice city with a lot of industry,” Ryan says. “We are excited to open Dickey’s to share delicious barbecue with this great community.”
The new Dickey’s Barbecue Pit in Rockford is located at: 845 Perryville Rd, #115, Rockford, IL 61108. The phone number is 815-599-1110. Find Dickey’s on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
About Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc., the nation’s largest barbecue chain was founded in 1941 by Travis Dickey with the goal of authentic slow smoked barbecue. Today, all meats are still slow smoked on-site in each restaurant living up to the company tagline, “We Speak Barbecue.” The Dallas-based family-run barbecue franchise offers a quality selection of signature meats, home style sides, tangy barbecue sauce and free kids’ meals every Sunday. The fast-casual concept has expanded to over 520 locations in 43 states. Dickey’s was recognized for the third year by Nation’s Restaurant News as a “Top 10 Growth Chain” and by Technomic as the “Fastest-growing restaurant chain in the country.” For more information, visit www.dickeys.com or for barbecue franchise opportunities call 866.340.6188.
SOURCE Dickey’s Barbecue
268 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (1 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (1 views)