Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Secures Whole-roasted and Cajun-fried Turkeys for Thanksgiving Despite Nationwide Shortage
- Sub Headline: Online ordering for holiday meals is available until the day before Thanksgiving
- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Listed: November 19, 2015 9:23 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 06, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // Dallas, TX – Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. is vigorously preparing for Thanksgiving, so you don’t have to. Last year, according to the National Restaurant Association, over 33 million Americans relied on restaurants for at least a part of their Thanksgiving meal. Dickey’s sold 400,000 pounds of holiday turkeys and hams nationwide in 2014 and that number is projected to increase by more than 20% this year.
With the recent bird flu outbreak, many Americans have supply concerns when it comes to their holiday turkey. Some chains have even pulled turkey from their menus nationwide due to the shortage leading to increased costs. The national barbecue chain worked to secure its holiday supply early, prior to the shortage, which is just another way Dickey’s prepares for the holiday season so you don’t have to. Guests can rely on Dickey’s Barbecue Pit to provide holiday meats and complete feasts for an affordable and delicious holiday celebration.
Dickey’s makes it easy to host a hassle-free holiday gathering through easy and convenient online ordering. Cajun fried and smoked turkeys, barbecue honey hams and full holiday feasts are available through Dickey’s online ordering option until the day before Thanksgiving. The full holiday feast includes traditional cornbread dressing and gravy, baked potato casserole, green beans with bacon and Dickey’s signature buttery rolls. The holiday feast feeds 10 – 12 people and is sure to be a hit for any Thanksgiving get-together. Guests who are registered for the company’s loyalty program, the Big Yellow Cup Club, will receive special holiday discounts.
“We are proud to serve quality holiday feasts to our guests who love Dickey’s signature slow-smoked meats and homestyle sides,” said Roland Dickey, Jr., CEO of Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. “With the recent concern over the national turkey supply, Dickey’s has worked to ensure plenty of quality holiday meats for our guests’ celebrations. We’re prepared for the holiday season and look forward to setting a new record with holiday sales this year.”
To place a holiday order online, please go here [http://order.dickeys.com/].
To find the Dickey’s Barbecue Pit nearest you, go here [https://www.dickeys.com/locations]. Find Dickey’s on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
About Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc., the nation’s largest barbecue chain was founded in 1941 by Travis Dickey with the goal of authentic slow smoked barbecue. Today, all meats are still slow smoked on-site in each restaurant living up to the company tagline, “We Speak Barbecue.” The Dallas-based family-run barbecue franchise offers a quality selection of signature meats, home style sides, tangy barbecue sauce and free kids’ meals every Sunday. The fast-casual concept has expanded to over 520 locations in 43 states. This year Dickey’s Barbecue was recognized for the third year by Nation’s Restaurant News as a “Top 10 Growth Chain” and by Technomic as the “Fastest-growing restaurant chain in the country.” For more information, visit www.dickeys.com or for barbecue franchise opportunities call 866.340.6188.
SOURCE Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
141 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (7 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (6 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (5 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (3 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (2 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (2 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)