- Sub Headline: Dickey's celebrates grand opening Thursday with four days of fun, including free barbecue for a year for three lucky guests
- Franchise URL: http://www.Dickeys.com
- Listed: May 26, 2016 10:18 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DOWNEY, Calif. (FranchisePOD.com) May 25, 2016 – Dickey’s Barbecue Pit slow smokes its way into the Gateway Cities with its newest location opening in Downey this Thursday. To celebrate the grand opening, three lucky guests will win free barbecue for a year at the Downey location. Guests can enter to win using hashtag #1FreeYearofBBQ on any social media page, order online or sign up for the Big Yellow Cup Club to receive special offers and loyalty points which can be redeemed for free barbecue.
“We are proud of Owner/Operators Alan Cheung, Kevin Vuu and Tat Wong for expanding Dickey’s presence into the Downey region of California,” says Roland Dickey, Jr., CEO of Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. “There’s a nostalgic feeling when the Owner/Operators are a family unit and equally passionate about great barbecue. We look forward to serving Texas-style barbecue to the Gateway Cities area and all of California.”
Doors open this Thursday and guests can enjoy the grand opening events over the next four days:
Thirsty Thursday, May 26 – The first 50 guests will receive a taste of Dickey’s Limited Time Offer of the month, one pulled pork street taco per person and all guests will receive a free Big Yellow Cup with Dickey’s new reusable travel lid and straw.
Philanthropy Friday, May 27 – “You Give, We Give”, guests who donate to Dickey’s charitable foundation, Barbecue, Boots & Badges, will receive a gift card. Uniformed first responders will also receive 50 percent off their meal.
Singer/Songwriter Saturday, May 28 – Enjoy live music and get a free Big Yellow Cup!
Kids Eat Free All Day Every Sunday!
Dickey’s is a family affair for brothers-in-law turned Owner/Operators Alan Cheung, Kevin Vuu and Tat Wong. Barbecue enthusiasts by trade, the three wanted to turn their passion for eating barbecue into serious business. “It’s been an exciting journey as a family to open a business that equally reflects our love for barbecue,” said Kevin. He adds, “We look forward to transitioning from the corporate world to small business owners and serving the Downey community the same quality barbecue we have grown to love.”
Downey residents can find their newest Dickey’s location at 8855 Apollo Way Downey, CA 90242. The phone number is 562-916-3202.
About Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc., the nation’s largest barbecue chain was founded in 1941 by Travis Dickey with the goal of authentic slow-smoked barbecue. Today, all meats are still slow smoked on-site in each restaurant living up to the company tagline, “We Speak Barbecue.” The Dallas-based family-run barbecue franchise offers a quality selection of signature meats, homestyle sides, tangy barbecue sauce and free kids’ meals every Sunday. The fast-casual concept has expanded to 550 locations in 43 states. Dickey’s Barbecue Pit was recognized for the third year by Nation’s Restaurant News as a “Top 10 Growth Chain” and by Technomic as the “Fastest-growing restaurant chain in the country.” For more information, visit www.dickeys.com or for barbecue franchise opportunities call 866.340.6188.
Kimberly Harms / Brittany Taylor
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
SOURCE Dickey’s Barbecue
217 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (8 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (6 views)
- Juice It Up! Closes Second Quarter Up Ten Percent In Same Store Sales (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (5 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (5 views)
- Baskin-Robbins Celebrates National Ice Cream Month with Launch of Polar Pizza and Donation Program in Honor of the USO’s 75th Anniversary (4 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (3 views)
- HouseMaster LLC Announces Appointment of New CFO, Adam Campbell (2 views)
- Toppers Pizza Recognizes Exceptional Franchisees and Team Members with Annual Awards (2 views)