- Sub Headline: Dwyer Group Co-chair tells how to use values to find success in business and life.
- City: Waco
- State: Texas
- Listed: November 19, 2015 1:54 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 09, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // WACO, Texas – Dina Dwyer-Owens, Co-Chair of Dwyer Group and author of Values, Inc. and Live R.I.C.H., will speak at the fourth annual America’s Best Hope conference on November 13. Joined by other business icons and thought leaders, such as Donnie Smith, President and CEO of Tyson Foods, and Steve Green, President of Hobby Lobby Stores, Dwyer-Owens will discuss how to create impact through leadership roles in the marketplace.
“Business leaders are usually striving to make a difference in the marketplace, yet sometimes neglect the ethics that make their success possible,” said Dwyer-Owens. “Business and values should not be thought of as two separate priorities. It is important for leaders to learn how to incorporate values into business and life in order to achieve their goals.”
Co-produced by EDGE Mentoring and Truth at Work, America’s Best Hope is designed to launch a national mentoring movement to cultivate godly leaders in the marketplace. Leaders from a wide variety of backgrounds including business, church, education, media, sports, and more will come together and discuss seven qualities of godly leadership: Christ Centered, Character, Commitment, Courage, Competency, Catalyst and Compassion. After the event, attendees will be able to join EDGE Mentoring, a growing network of young, potential and emerging leaders.
“It is inspiring how America’s Best Hope is all about mentoring and serving others,” Dwyer-Owens said. “Coming from the service trades industry at Dwyer Group, I realize that serving others, both customers and employees, is the key to success.”
For more information about Dwyer-Owens’ involvement with America’s Best Hope conference, follow this link to her video: http://americasbesthope.org/video/dina-dwyer-owens/.
Currently, Dwyer Group is one of the largest franchisors of service brands with more than 2,100 locations around the world serving 2.5 million customers a year. As co-chair, Dwyer-Owens continuously motivates this global franchise family to lead with values, to help provide top customer service and to advance the careers of those in franchising so that they may live happier, more successful lives.
In her new book Values, Inc., Dwyer-Owens aims to revolutionize the way business leaders think about success by offering inspiring stories from admirable companies, business leaders and even heroes from across the globe who have overcome obstacles using a firm set of values.
For more information about Dina, visit www.dinadwyerowens.com.
About Dwyer Group, Inc.®
Dwyer Group, Inc., based in Waco, Texas, is a holding company of 11 franchise businesses, each selling and supporting a different franchise under the following service marks: Aire Serv®, Glass Doctor®, The Grounds Guys®, Five Star Painting®, Molly Maid®, Mr. Appliance®, Mr. Electric®, Mr. Handyman®, Mr. Rooter® (Drain Doctor® in the UK and Portugal), ProTect Painters®, and Rainbow International®. Collectively, these independent franchise concepts offer customers worldwide a broad base of residential and commercial services. In addition, Dwyer Group® operates glass shops in New England under the Portland Glass® brand name. Dwyer Group is a portfolio company of The Riverside Company®, a global private equity firm. The firm’s international portfolio includes more than 75 companies. More information on Dwyer Group, or its franchise concepts, is available at www.dwyergroup.com.
Dwyer Group is also on Twitter at @DwyerGroup.
SOURCE Dwyer Group
171 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (5 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (4 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (3 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (2 views)