- City: Waco
- State: Texas
- Listed: November 20, 2015 11:04 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 16, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // WACO, Texas – Dina Dwyer-Owens, Co-Chair of Dwyer Group and author of Values, Inc. and Live R.I.C.H., will speak at Harvard University in Cambridge, MA, for Women’s Entrepreneurship Day (WED) on November 19. The event, in partnership with the United Nations and the U.S. State Department, is part of a global movement to empower women in business.
“The ultimate reward of business success is the ability to share it with others,” said Dwyer-Owens, who will be one of four keynote speakers for the program. “For me that means sharing the powerful story of our Code of Values at Dwyer Group and discussing the power of values to encourage future leaders.”
As Co-Chair of Dwyer Group, Dwyer-Owens has long been associated with her company’s signature Code of Values as the foundation to the growth and success of a $1.3 billion organization, which she has detailed in her books as a roadmap for others.
“Bringing women entrepreneurs together creates an empowering environment and boosts women’s urge to succeed,” says Boston WED Ambassador, Aksinia Stavskaya.
The Harvard Graduate and Professional Student Government (HGPSG), an organization serving all 12 graduate schools at Harvard University, and the Harvard Extension Entrepreneurship Association have partnered with WED to bring the event to campus. The event is open to the public and will be held at the Harvard Askwith Auditorium, Longfellow Hall, Harvard Yard, Cambridge, MA.
Tickets for the event are available at: http://www.ticketbase.com/events/womensentrepreneurshipday.
For more information about Dina, visit www.dinadwyerowens.com.
About Dwyer Group, Inc.®
Dwyer Group, Inc., based in Waco, Texas, is a holding company of 12 franchise businesses, each selling and supporting a different franchise under the following service marks: Aire Serv®, Glass Doctor®, The Grounds Guys®, Five Star Painting®, Molly Maid®, Mr. Appliance®, Mr. Electric®, Mr. Handyman®, Mr. Rooter® (Drain Doctor® in the UK and Portugal), ProTect Painters®, and Rainbow International®. Collectively, these independent franchise concepts offer customers worldwide a broad base of residential and commercial services. In addition, Dwyer Group® operates glass shops in New England under the Portland Glass® brand name. Dwyer Group is a portfolio company of The Riverside Company®, a global private equity firm. The firm’s international portfolio includes more than 75 companies. More information on Dwyer Group, or its franchise concepts, is available at www.dwyergroup.com.
Dwyer Group is also on Twitter at @DwyerGroup.
SOURCE Dwyer Group, Inc.®
159 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (14 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (9 views)
- Floyd Mayweather Expands Business Empire, Announces Mayweather Boxing & Fitness (19 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (14 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (13 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (12 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler’s Message From The Heart (12 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (11 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (10 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (10 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (9 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (3 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)