- Sub Headline: Customers Will Receive Free Dippin’ Dots Between Noon and 2 p.m. on Saturday, June 4 During the Grand Opening
- Franchise URL: http://www.DippinDots.com
- Listed: June 1, 2016 1:13 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
ST. PETE BEACH, Fla. (FranchisePOD.com) June 01, 2016 – Dippin’ Dots, leader in the flash-frozen ice cream and frozen treat market, will celebrate the grand opening of its store on 4667 Gulf Boulevard in St. Pete Beach, Florida on Saturday, June 4, from noon until 3 p.m.
“We are thrilled to bring the fun of Dippin’ Dots ice cream to St. Pete Beach, a picture-perfect seaside destination,” said Dippin’ Dots franchisee, Mike D’Onofrio. “We look forward to celebrating with families, friends, beachgoers and the St. Pete Beach community during our grand opening on Saturday and for many years to come!”
During the grand opening event, customers will receive free Dippin’ Dots from noon until 2 p.m. while supplies last. Other activities will include giveaways every 15 minutes, face painting and an ice cream eating contest at 1 p.m.
D’Onofrio has operated Dippin’ Dots locations throughout Florida since 1999. The St. Pete Beach location is D’Onofrio’s fifth Dippin’ Dots store, in addition to the Coral Springs, Lakeland, Brandon and Kissimmee, Florida locations.
“St. Pete Beach is a vacation destination enjoyed for its beautiful beaches, family-friendly events and restaurants along the Boulevard,” said Steve Rothenstein, senior director of franchising at Dippin’ Dots. “It is a welcome addition to our Dippin’ Dots Florida family and an incredible place for residents and visitors to have fun and enjoy our award-winning beaded ice cream.”
The St. Pete Beach store offers a variety of Dippin’ Dots flavors, including 2015’s top sellers: Cookies ‘n Cream made with Oreo®, Rainbow Ice and Banana Split as well as Dippin’ Dots latest innovation in flavor, Redberry Sherbet® made with Sour Patch Kids®.
About Dippin’ Dots
Dippin’ Dots has produced and distributed its flash-frozen tiny beads of ice cream, yogurt, sherbet and flavored ice products since microbiologist Curt Jones invented the cryogenic process in 1988. Made at the company’s production facility in Paducah, Kentucky, Dippin’ Dots distributes its unique frozen products in all 50 states and 11 countries through its franchised and direct distribution network. For more information, including franchise opportunities, please visit www.dippindots.com.
SOURCE Dippin’ Dots
St. Pete Beach
310 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (3 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (3 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (1 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (1 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (1 views)