- Sub Headline: Customers Will Receive Free Dippin’ Dots Between Noon and 2 p.m. on Saturday, June 4 During the Grand Opening
- Franchise URL: http://www.DippinDots.com
- Listed: June 1, 2016 1:13 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
ST. PETE BEACH, Fla. (FranchisePOD.com) June 01, 2016 – Dippin’ Dots, leader in the flash-frozen ice cream and frozen treat market, will celebrate the grand opening of its store on 4667 Gulf Boulevard in St. Pete Beach, Florida on Saturday, June 4, from noon until 3 p.m.
“We are thrilled to bring the fun of Dippin’ Dots ice cream to St. Pete Beach, a picture-perfect seaside destination,” said Dippin’ Dots franchisee, Mike D’Onofrio. “We look forward to celebrating with families, friends, beachgoers and the St. Pete Beach community during our grand opening on Saturday and for many years to come!”
During the grand opening event, customers will receive free Dippin’ Dots from noon until 2 p.m. while supplies last. Other activities will include giveaways every 15 minutes, face painting and an ice cream eating contest at 1 p.m.
D’Onofrio has operated Dippin’ Dots locations throughout Florida since 1999. The St. Pete Beach location is D’Onofrio’s fifth Dippin’ Dots store, in addition to the Coral Springs, Lakeland, Brandon and Kissimmee, Florida locations.
“St. Pete Beach is a vacation destination enjoyed for its beautiful beaches, family-friendly events and restaurants along the Boulevard,” said Steve Rothenstein, senior director of franchising at Dippin’ Dots. “It is a welcome addition to our Dippin’ Dots Florida family and an incredible place for residents and visitors to have fun and enjoy our award-winning beaded ice cream.”
The St. Pete Beach store offers a variety of Dippin’ Dots flavors, including 2015’s top sellers: Cookies ‘n Cream made with Oreo®, Rainbow Ice and Banana Split as well as Dippin’ Dots latest innovation in flavor, Redberry Sherbet® made with Sour Patch Kids®.
About Dippin’ Dots
Dippin’ Dots has produced and distributed its flash-frozen tiny beads of ice cream, yogurt, sherbet and flavored ice products since microbiologist Curt Jones invented the cryogenic process in 1988. Made at the company’s production facility in Paducah, Kentucky, Dippin’ Dots distributes its unique frozen products in all 50 states and 11 countries through its franchised and direct distribution network. For more information, including franchise opportunities, please visit www.dippindots.com.
SOURCE Dippin’ Dots
St. Pete Beach
281 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- Floyd Mayweather Expands Business Empire, Announces Mayweather Boxing & Fitness (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)