- Sub Headline: Family Dining And Entertainment Leader Serves Up America’s Most Innovative Ice Cream Nationwide
- Listed: July 20, 2016 7:55 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
PADUCAH, Ky. (FranchisePOD.com) July 19, 2016 – The beloved brand that reinvented ice cream with its iconic beaded ice cream products, Dippin’ Dots, is now available at Chuck E. Cheese’s restaurants nationwide as the result of an exciting new partnership announced jointly by Tom Leverton, CEO of CEC Entertainment, Inc. and Scott Fischer, President and CEO of Dippin’ Dots, LLC.
Chuck E. Cheese’s, the family-friendly destination for food, fun and play, introduced Dippin’ Dots in 84 select locations in the spring of 2015 to gauge the appeal of the flash-frozen treat among its family-oriented demographics. Since the initial launch, the demand for Dippin’ Dots has steadily risen among Chuck E. Cheese’s customers and enhanced guests’ experiences for birthday parties, special celebrations and everyday visits.
“Expanding our menu with new, innovative offerings is big part of how we are working to make the Chuck E. Cheese’s experience more enjoyable for the whole family. We are excited to add such a fun, unique treat to our menu lineup,” said Tom Leverton, CEO of CEC Entertainment, Inc.
As a direct result of the strong positive customer response to the addition of Dippin’ Dots to the menu, Chuck E. Cheese’s is expanding its offering of Dippin’ Dots products to more than 540 of its corporate-owned and franchise restaurants nationwide. Participating locations offer four popular Dippin’ Dots flavors, including Chocolate, Banana Split, Rainbow Ice and the most popular variety, Cookies ‘n Cream.
“Chuck E. Cheese’s and Dippin’ Dots are both associated with creating family fun and fond memories,” said Scott Fischer, President and CEO of Dippin’ Dots LLC. “I can’t think of a better way to celebrate National Ice Cream Month than to announce this partnership between two great brands and companies. Our expanded partnership with Chuck E. Cheese’s reflects the surging appeal of our flash-frozen treats as a new generation of ice cream lovers discovers the great taste of Dippin’ Dots.”
About Dippin’ Dots
Dippin’ Dots has produced and distributed its flash-frozen tiny beads of ice cream, yogurt, sherbet and flavored ice products since microbiologist Curt Jones invented the cryogenic process in 1988. Made at the company’s production facility in Paducah, Kentucky, Dippin’ Dots distributes its unique frozen products in all 50 states and 11 countries through its franchised and direct distribution network. For more information, including franchise opportunities, please visit www.dippindots.com.
About CEC Entertainment, Inc.
For nearly 40 years, CEC Entertainment has served as the nationally recognized leader in family dining and entertainment and the place Where A Kid Can Be A Kid®. Chuck E. Cheese’s goal is to create positive, lifelong memories for families through fun, food and play. It is also the place where more than a million happy birthdays are celebrated every year. Each Chuck E. Cheese’s features musical entertainment, games, rides and play areas for kids of all ages, as well as a variety of freshly prepared dining options. Committed to providing a fun, safe environment, Chuck E. Cheese’s helps protect families through industry-leading programs such as Kid Check®. As a strong advocate for its local communities and childhood education, Chuck E. Cheese’s has donated more than $13 million to schools through its fundraising programs. Additionally, Chuck E. Cheese’s supports its national charity partner, Big Brothers Big Sisters, through nationwide fundraisers and donation drives. The Company and its franchisees operate a system of 597 Chuck E. Cheese’s and 141 Peter Piper Pizza stores, with locations in 47 states and 11 foreign countries and territories. For more information, visit chuckecheese.com and peterpiperpizza.com or connect with us on social media:
Facebook: Chuck E. Cheese’s + Peter Piper Pizza
Twitter: Chuck E. Cheese’s + Peter Piper Pizza
YouTube: Chuck E. Cheese’s + Peter Piper Pizza
Instagram: Chuck E. Cheese’s + Peter Piper Pizza
Pinterest: Chuck E. Cheese’s
Foursquare: Chuck E. Cheese’s
SOURCE Dippin’ Dots
463 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (3 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (3 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (3 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (2 views)