- Sub Headline: Free Dippin’ Dots for Customers Between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. on Saturday, June 11 During the Grand Opening
- Franchise URL: http://www.DippinDots.com
- Listed: June 7, 2016 1:54 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
SEAGROVE, Fla. (FranchisePOD.com) June 07, 2016 – Dippin’ Dots, the leading maker of flash-frozen ice cream and frozen treats, will open its newest store in Seagrove Beach, Florida. The store, located in Seagrove Plaza at 3723 East County Highway 30A, will celebrate its grand opening on Saturday, June 11, from 2 p.m. until 4 p.m.
Grand opening event activities will include live music, giveaways every 15 minutes, face painting and an ice cream eating contest at 3 p.m. During the grand opening, customers will receive free Dippin’ Dots while supplies last.
“Dippin’ Dots is an ice cream that truly sparks fun and brings families and friends together,” said Dippin’ Dots Seagrove Plaza franchise owner, David Sanford. “Seagrove Plaza and Dippin’ Dots are a winning combination, and we look forward to celebrating the location’s grand opening on Saturday with local Dippin’ Dots lovers.”
Sanford has operated Dippin’ Dots locations throughout Florida and Alabama since 2001. The Seagrove Plaza location is Sanford’s sixth Dippin’ Dots franchise, in addition to the Miramar Beach and Panama City Beach, Florida locations, and the Orange Beach, Gulf Shores and Foley, Alabama locations.
The Seagrove Plaza store offers a variety of Dippin’ Dots flavors, including 2015’s top sellers: Cookies ‘n Cream made with Oreo®, Rainbow Ice and Banana Split as well as Dippin’ Dots latest innovation in flavor, Redberry Sherbet® made with Sour Patch Kids®.
“We have enjoyed tremendous success in our existing Florida and Alabama franchise locations and anticipate the same success with the Seagrove Plaza location,” said Steve Rothenstein, senior director of franchising at Dippin’ Dots. “As a destination for beach dwellers as well as out-of-town visitors, Seagrove Beach is a perfect setting for families and friends to enjoy Dippin’ Dots.”
About Dippin’ Dots
Dippin’ Dots has produced and distributed its flash-frozen tiny beads of ice cream, yogurt, sherbet and flavored ice products since microbiologist Curt Jones invented the cryogenic process in 1988. Made at the company’s production facility in Paducah, Kentucky, Dippin’ Dots distributes its unique frozen products in all 50 states and 11 countries through its franchised and direct distribution network. For more information, including franchise opportunities, please visit www.dippindots.com.
SOURCE Dippin’ Dots
Seagrove Plaza Franchise Relations
Stanya Kragel, 859-421-0506
328 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (50 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (41 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (83 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (80 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (73 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (70 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (70 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (60 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (52 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (52 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (52 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (49 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (41 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (41 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (40 views)