- Sub Headline: Free Dippin’ Dots for Customers Between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. on Saturday, June 11 During the Grand Opening
- Franchise URL: http://www.DippinDots.com
- Listed: June 7, 2016 1:54 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
SEAGROVE, Fla. (FranchisePOD.com) June 07, 2016 – Dippin’ Dots, the leading maker of flash-frozen ice cream and frozen treats, will open its newest store in Seagrove Beach, Florida. The store, located in Seagrove Plaza at 3723 East County Highway 30A, will celebrate its grand opening on Saturday, June 11, from 2 p.m. until 4 p.m.
Grand opening event activities will include live music, giveaways every 15 minutes, face painting and an ice cream eating contest at 3 p.m. During the grand opening, customers will receive free Dippin’ Dots while supplies last.
“Dippin’ Dots is an ice cream that truly sparks fun and brings families and friends together,” said Dippin’ Dots Seagrove Plaza franchise owner, David Sanford. “Seagrove Plaza and Dippin’ Dots are a winning combination, and we look forward to celebrating the location’s grand opening on Saturday with local Dippin’ Dots lovers.”
Sanford has operated Dippin’ Dots locations throughout Florida and Alabama since 2001. The Seagrove Plaza location is Sanford’s sixth Dippin’ Dots franchise, in addition to the Miramar Beach and Panama City Beach, Florida locations, and the Orange Beach, Gulf Shores and Foley, Alabama locations.
The Seagrove Plaza store offers a variety of Dippin’ Dots flavors, including 2015’s top sellers: Cookies ‘n Cream made with Oreo®, Rainbow Ice and Banana Split as well as Dippin’ Dots latest innovation in flavor, Redberry Sherbet® made with Sour Patch Kids®.
“We have enjoyed tremendous success in our existing Florida and Alabama franchise locations and anticipate the same success with the Seagrove Plaza location,” said Steve Rothenstein, senior director of franchising at Dippin’ Dots. “As a destination for beach dwellers as well as out-of-town visitors, Seagrove Beach is a perfect setting for families and friends to enjoy Dippin’ Dots.”
About Dippin’ Dots
Dippin’ Dots has produced and distributed its flash-frozen tiny beads of ice cream, yogurt, sherbet and flavored ice products since microbiologist Curt Jones invented the cryogenic process in 1988. Made at the company’s production facility in Paducah, Kentucky, Dippin’ Dots distributes its unique frozen products in all 50 states and 11 countries through its franchised and direct distribution network. For more information, including franchise opportunities, please visit www.dippindots.com.
SOURCE Dippin’ Dots
Seagrove Plaza Franchise Relations
Stanya Kragel, 859-421-0506
397 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (5 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (4 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (5 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)