- Sub Headline: Free Dippin’ Dots for Customers Between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. on Saturday, June 11 During the Grand Opening
- Franchise URL: http://www.DippinDots.com
- Listed: June 7, 2016 1:54 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
SEAGROVE, Fla. (FranchisePOD.com) June 07, 2016 – Dippin’ Dots, the leading maker of flash-frozen ice cream and frozen treats, will open its newest store in Seagrove Beach, Florida. The store, located in Seagrove Plaza at 3723 East County Highway 30A, will celebrate its grand opening on Saturday, June 11, from 2 p.m. until 4 p.m.
Grand opening event activities will include live music, giveaways every 15 minutes, face painting and an ice cream eating contest at 3 p.m. During the grand opening, customers will receive free Dippin’ Dots while supplies last.
“Dippin’ Dots is an ice cream that truly sparks fun and brings families and friends together,” said Dippin’ Dots Seagrove Plaza franchise owner, David Sanford. “Seagrove Plaza and Dippin’ Dots are a winning combination, and we look forward to celebrating the location’s grand opening on Saturday with local Dippin’ Dots lovers.”
Sanford has operated Dippin’ Dots locations throughout Florida and Alabama since 2001. The Seagrove Plaza location is Sanford’s sixth Dippin’ Dots franchise, in addition to the Miramar Beach and Panama City Beach, Florida locations, and the Orange Beach, Gulf Shores and Foley, Alabama locations.
The Seagrove Plaza store offers a variety of Dippin’ Dots flavors, including 2015’s top sellers: Cookies ‘n Cream made with Oreo®, Rainbow Ice and Banana Split as well as Dippin’ Dots latest innovation in flavor, Redberry Sherbet® made with Sour Patch Kids®.
“We have enjoyed tremendous success in our existing Florida and Alabama franchise locations and anticipate the same success with the Seagrove Plaza location,” said Steve Rothenstein, senior director of franchising at Dippin’ Dots. “As a destination for beach dwellers as well as out-of-town visitors, Seagrove Beach is a perfect setting for families and friends to enjoy Dippin’ Dots.”
About Dippin’ Dots
Dippin’ Dots has produced and distributed its flash-frozen tiny beads of ice cream, yogurt, sherbet and flavored ice products since microbiologist Curt Jones invented the cryogenic process in 1988. Made at the company’s production facility in Paducah, Kentucky, Dippin’ Dots distributes its unique frozen products in all 50 states and 11 countries through its franchised and direct distribution network. For more information, including franchise opportunities, please visit www.dippindots.com.
SOURCE Dippin’ Dots
Seagrove Plaza Franchise Relations
Stanya Kragel, 859-421-0506
363 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: The Hero’s Journey (1 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (1 views)
- FACES OF THE FASTSIGNS FAMILY – VETERAN’S DAY SPECIAL: LEVI NOGUESS OF FASTSIGNS OF KILLEEN (1 views)
- How Sport Clips Recruits and Retains the Top Stylists in the Men’s Grooming Industry (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)