- Sub Headline: Nation’s Leading New Mover Marketing Franchise Helps Local Businesses Cultivate Long-term, Loyal Relationships with New Movers
- City: South Puget Sound
- State: Washington
- Franchise URL: http://www.ourtownamerica.com
- Listed: March 27, 2016 3:18 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
SOUTH PUGET SOUND, WA (FranchisePOD.com) March 22, 2016 – Our Town America, the nation’s premier New Mover Marketing franchise, has announced its first Washington location in South Puget Sound. This is big news as the Our Town America business model, a Direct Mail Marketing program specializing in delivering warm community welcome packages filled with free offers for new residents, is a perfect fit for South Puget Sound – a fast-growing city filled with local businesses eager to develop loyal relationships with new customers.
John Snyder was inspired to open the newest Our Town America location in South Puget Sound because he believes the city is poised for long-term, sustainable growth. And according to Snyder, he believes no other direct mail marketing program does a better job helping small businesses acquire new, loyal customers.
“I’ve been in the print and direct mail industry for 32 years, therefore opening an Our Town America franchise in South Puget Sound seemed like the obvious next step for me,” Snyder said, “The community is growing, and while there are everyday advertising and marketing options for South Puget Sound area businesses, there is nothing like the New Mover Marketing program Our Town America offers.”
Statistics suggest that New Mover Marketing has never been more powerful as moving is back on the rise – more than 40 million Americans are expected to move this year – and new movers need a helping hand from local business owners more than ever before. Consider the following from a recent survey of more than 300 Americans who have moved in the past five years:
- More than 53% of new movers say today’s neighbors are not as friendly as the neighbors they remember as a child because they “seem too busy.”
- Nearly 9 in 10 (88%) new movers say that receiving a housewarming gift would make them feel more comfortable in a new neighborhood, yet less than half (46%) have ever received a housewarming gift after a move.
- More than 4 in 5 (81%) of new movers say they would like advice about their new community upon move in.
- And 93% of new movers say they would take advantage of an offer from a local business that took the time to welcome them to the community.
According to Michael Plummer, Jr., Our Town America’s President and CEO, the commitment shared by all franchisees in the Our Town America family to satisfy the housewarming void with warm and personalized community welcome packages filled with valuable offers from local businesses has been the key to the 44-year-old company’s expansion to 59 franchise units in 24 states since first beginning to franchise in 2005.
“We are thrilled to add John Snyder to the Our Town America franchise family and open our first location in Washington because we know he shares our passion for restoring housewarming traditions and connecting new residents with highly reputable local businesses,” says Plummer. “Modern day movers in communities throughout the country need and appreciate Our Town America welcome packages. According to our new mover surveys completed daily by movers across the nation, our welcome packages and the enclosed offers from local businesses help relieve debilitating moving stress. We are eager to see the impact Snyder makes in his local community as he works with local businesses to help new movers feel more comfortable and welcomed in their new neighborhood.”
Serving all types of businesses, including (but not limited to) pizzerias, salons, auto repair shops, dentists, restaurants, and furniture stores, Our Town America has established itself as the industry leader offering local small business marketing programs that connect local businesses with new residents as soon as they come to town. The company has been franchising since 2005 and has been the proud recipient of countless Franchise Business Review distinctions, including a Top 100 award for veterans in franchising and the Franchise Business Review Top Company Award – an honor bestowed upon only one franchise company per decade who has earned a top 50 franchisee satisfaction award for ten straight years.
For more information on John Snyder and Our Town America location, please visit https://www.facebook.com/ourtownamericasouthpugetsound/.
About Our Town America
For more than 40 years, Our Town America has been providing new movers with traditional hospitality by mailing warm housewarming gifts from local neighborhood businesses in a premium welcome package. Since the company started franchising in 2005, Our Town America has consistently been placed in the Franchise Top 50, ranking #16 in 2015 for franchisee satisfaction.
Our Town America’s dedication to the “sponsor exclusivity” concept, meaning Our Town America will only recommend one of each business type in any specific zip code within its welcome packages, has been one of the key catalysts for the company’s long term success. In addition, sponsors consistently rave about other unique aspects of the New Mover Marketing program – such as their ability to reach a brand new audience of impressionable new movers each month and the insightful data/metrics delivered by Our Town America’s innovative pinpoint tracking system.
Due in large part to Our Town America’s devotion to those concepts, thousands of satisfied business owners throughout the United States attest to the success and effectiveness of the program. Additionally, dozens of locally owned franchisees validate Our Town America’s concept as a viable business opportunity.
It is Our Town America’s mission to assist new movers adjusting to their community, help businesses gain new and loyal customers and provide franchisees with an excellent opportunity. The eight million households who receive Our Town America’s welcome packages each year prove that Our Town America is committed to following through on that mission statement.
For more information, visit the Our Town America website at http://www.ourtownamerica.com.
SOURCE Our Town America
Our Town America
+1 800-497-8360 Ext: 229
Our Town America
194 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (46 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (39 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (37 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (34 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (30 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (29 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (26 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (25 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (24 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (23 views)
- Weight Watchers® And The American Cancer Society® Team Up To Showcase The Power Of Community Through Project L.I.F.T. (23 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (21 views)
- Franchise Businesses And Their Charities Are Honored At Annual “Franchising Gives Back” Awards Dinner (4 views)