- Franchise URL: http://www.DiscoveryPoint.com
- Listed: April 14, 2016 12:04 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 14, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // DULUTH, Ga. – Discovery Point Child Development Center, a leader in educational childcare, is celebrating its 25th anniversary of franchising this month.
Cliff Clark founded Discovery Point Child Development Centers in an Atlanta suburb in 1988 with his late wife, Diane, a former public school teacher. The first franchise was sold in April 1991 and that first franchisee, Tammy and Brad Johnson, assumed operation of the first Discovery Point center in Snellville, Ga.
“It’s hard to believe it has been twenty-five years since we sold our first franchise,” Clark said. “Diane’s dream was to make a difference in children’s lives and thanks to our franchisees, Discovery Point continues to make that dream come true in all the communities we serve.”
The company’s unique, turnkey franchise model sets Discovery Point Child Development Centers apart in the childcare industry.
Once a franchise agreement is signed, the Discovery Point real estate team carefully selects optimum sites for its franchisees, purchases the property, and builds the childcare center from the ground up, handling all aspects of construction.
All equipment is provided and installed by the franchise company, literally creating a turnkey opportunity for the franchisee to open the doors to a new state-of-the-art facility. This process allows the franchisee to focus on training and learning the business rather than being distracted by trying to find real estate and getting the center constructed and opened.
“We plan for success by working closely with each franchisee from the very beginning,” Clark said. “I credit our success over the past two and a half decades to our passionate franchisees and corporate team that have worked so hard to raise the standards for child care.”
About Discovery Point Child Development Centers®
With almost 50 locations throughout the Southeast, Discovery Point Child Development Centers® provides safe, educational and nurturing environments for growing children. Discovery Point partners with Teaching Strategies in using the nationally recognized early childhood education program, Creative Curriculum System® for Preschool. Since opening its first location in an Atlanta suburb in 1988, Discovery Point has been a leader in childhood enrichment and care, expanding beyond its Georgia roots into Florida, North Carolina and Tennessee with plans under way to reach new markets nationwide. Discovery Point Child Development Centers® was recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine in its “Franchise 500” and ranked #22 on its “Red-Hot Franchise” list for 2013. More information about Discovery Point and Discovery Point franchise opportunities is available by calling (888) 997-2182 or visiting discoverypointfranchise.com or discoverypoint.com.
SOURCE Discovery Point Child Development Centers®
218 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (3 views)