- City: Wesley Chapel
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.DiscoveryPoint.com
- Listed: February 24, 2016 12:05 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 24, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // WESLEY CHAPEL, Fla. – The Discovery Point Child Development Center in Lexington Oaks has earned accreditation from the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI), an accreditation division of AdvancED.
“Accreditation demonstrates to our students, parents and community that we are committed to raising student achievement,” said Sarah Bowie, owner and franchise partner at Discovery Point Lexington Oaks. “It is our mission to provide a safe and enriching learning environment, and to maintain an efficient and effective operation staffed by highly qualified educators.”
To earn accreditation, schools must meet SACS CASI’s high standards, be evaluated by a team of professionals from outside the school and implement a continuous process of school improvement. The accreditation is recognized across state lines, which eases the transfer process as students move from accredited school to accredited school but also assures parents that the school is meeting nationally accepted standards for quality and successful professional practice.
“SACS CASI Accreditation is a rigorous process that focuses the entire school on the primary goal of creating lifelong learners. Discovery Point Lexington Oaks is to be commended for engaging in this process and demonstrating a commitment to continuous improvement,” said Dr. Mark Elgart, President and CEO of AdvancED.
Parents and interested community members can learn more about accreditation at www.advanc-ed.org.
About Discovery Point Lexington Oaks®
Discovery Point Child Development Centers® provides safe, educational and nurturing environments for growing children, partnering with Teaching Strategies in using the nationally recognized early childhood education program, Creative Curriculum® for Preschool. Since opening its first location in an Atlanta suburb in 1988, Discovery Point has been a leader in childhood enrichment and care, expanding beyond its Georgia roots into Florida, North Carolina and Tennessee with plans under way to reach new markets nationwide. Discovery Point Child Development Centers® has been recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine in its “Franchise 500” and ranked #22 on its “Red-Hot Franchise” list for 2013.
SOURCE Discovery Point Child Development Centers
133 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Don’t Get Burned with Your AC This Summer – One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating (3 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings Introduces Limited Time Offer Takeout Pack for UFC® 198, 199 and 200 (3 views)
- AlphaGraphics Again Dominates Quick Printing Top 100 (2 views)
- International Vapor Group, Inc., wholly-owned subsidiary Eversmoke, Announced Today the Transition of the Eversmoke Brand to Tech-Savvy Brand, VaporFi (2 views)
- Mason’s Famous Lobster Rolls™ Announces Launch of Franchise Program – Mason’s Makes the Increasingly Popular Lobster Roll Available to Franchisees in Fast Casual Format (2 views)
- Rhythm Time Franchisee Wins National Womens Award (2 views)
- Dunkin’ Donuts’ On-the-Go Mobile Ordering Now Available Nationwide (2 views)
- Chicago Real Estate Resources Residential Group Joins Real Living Real Estate Brokerage Network (2 views)
- Bennigan’s Serves Up ‘Summer Shenanigans’ (2 views)
- UFC Gym Expands Long Island Footprint With Farmingdale Grand Opening (2 views)
- Two Local Moms Open Pet Wants Olathe (2 views)
- Giant Tiger in Fergus, Ontario, Celebrates Grand Opening This Saturday (2 views)
- AdvantaClean’s Founder and CEO Gets Inside Look at His Company’s Local Franchise Operations (2 views)
- Auntie Anne’s Wins MarketPlace Development’s Golden Star Award (2 views)
- Burger 21 Unveils Its First Restaurant With Full Service Bar In Ocala, Florida (2 views)