- City: Wesley Chapel
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.DiscoveryPoint.com
- Listed: February 24, 2016 12:05 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 24, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // WESLEY CHAPEL, Fla. – The Discovery Point Child Development Center in Lexington Oaks has earned accreditation from the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI), an accreditation division of AdvancED.
“Accreditation demonstrates to our students, parents and community that we are committed to raising student achievement,” said Sarah Bowie, owner and franchise partner at Discovery Point Lexington Oaks. “It is our mission to provide a safe and enriching learning environment, and to maintain an efficient and effective operation staffed by highly qualified educators.”
To earn accreditation, schools must meet SACS CASI’s high standards, be evaluated by a team of professionals from outside the school and implement a continuous process of school improvement. The accreditation is recognized across state lines, which eases the transfer process as students move from accredited school to accredited school but also assures parents that the school is meeting nationally accepted standards for quality and successful professional practice.
“SACS CASI Accreditation is a rigorous process that focuses the entire school on the primary goal of creating lifelong learners. Discovery Point Lexington Oaks is to be commended for engaging in this process and demonstrating a commitment to continuous improvement,” said Dr. Mark Elgart, President and CEO of AdvancED.
Parents and interested community members can learn more about accreditation at www.advanc-ed.org.
About Discovery Point Lexington Oaks®
Discovery Point Child Development Centers® provides safe, educational and nurturing environments for growing children, partnering with Teaching Strategies in using the nationally recognized early childhood education program, Creative Curriculum® for Preschool. Since opening its first location in an Atlanta suburb in 1988, Discovery Point has been a leader in childhood enrichment and care, expanding beyond its Georgia roots into Florida, North Carolina and Tennessee with plans under way to reach new markets nationwide. Discovery Point Child Development Centers® has been recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine in its “Franchise 500” and ranked #22 on its “Red-Hot Franchise” list for 2013.
SOURCE Discovery Point Child Development Centers
162 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (14 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (9 views)
- Floyd Mayweather Expands Business Empire, Announces Mayweather Boxing & Fitness (19 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (14 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (13 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (12 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler’s Message From The Heart (12 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (11 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (10 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (10 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (9 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (3 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)