- Franchise URL: http://www.DiscoveryPoint.com
- Listed: June 8, 2016 4:21 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 08, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) DULUTH, Ga. – Discovery Point Child Development Centers, a leading chain of educational childcare franchises, has promoted MaryAnn Edwards to Executive Vice President and Chief of Staff and Andrea Moore to Executive Director of Operations and Training.
Edwards has been a valued member of the Discovery Point management team for almost 16 years, having served in a range of positions beginning in the accounting department and advancing to her most recent position as chief of staff, overseeing every aspect of the operations in Duluth. In the newly created position of Executive Vice President, she will be involved in long-range planning while continuing to focus on company finances and assisting individual franchisees when necessary.
“I am overjoyed about this promotion,” Edwards said. “The past 16 years have been filled with tremendous growth and opportunity and I look forward to even greater growth in the future.”
Also promoted was Moore, who is starting her fourth year with Discovery Point. Prior to her promotion, she held the position of Manager of Training and Education as well as taking much of the day-to-day responsibility for operations, advertising and marketing. Like Edwards, Moore will also be involved in long-range planning of the company and will continue to be involved with all aspects of franchisee training.
“Every day is a new opportunity to serve our owners,” Moore said. “I am so grateful to be part of Discovery Point’s plans for the future.”
Discovery Point will continue recruiting for several positions as they move forward with company growth plans.
About Discovery Point Child Development Centers®
With almost 50 locations throughout the Southeast, Discovery Point Child Development Centers® provides safe, educational and nurturing environments for growing children. Discovery Point’s educational focus is learning through play, where learning activities are child-centered and build on each child’s natural curiosity. Discovery Point has a 25 year partnership with nationally recognized early childhood education program, Creative Curriculum System®, a research based curriculum that features exploration and discovery as a way of learning. Since opening its first location in an Atlanta suburb in 1988, Discovery Point has been a leader in childhood enrichment and care, expanding beyond its Georgia roots into Florida, North Carolina and Tennessee with plans under way to reach new markets nationwide. Discovery Point Child Development Centers® was recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine in its “Franchise 500” and ranked #22 on its “Red-Hot Franchise” list for 2013. More information about Discovery Point and Discovery Point franchise opportunities is available by calling (888) 997-2182 or visiting discoverypointfranchise.com or discoverypoint.com.
SOURCE Discovery Point Child Development Centers®
393 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)