- Franchise URL: http://www.DiscoveryPoint.com
- Listed: June 8, 2016 4:21 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 08, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) DULUTH, Ga. – Discovery Point Child Development Centers, a leading chain of educational childcare franchises, has promoted MaryAnn Edwards to Executive Vice President and Chief of Staff and Andrea Moore to Executive Director of Operations and Training.
Edwards has been a valued member of the Discovery Point management team for almost 16 years, having served in a range of positions beginning in the accounting department and advancing to her most recent position as chief of staff, overseeing every aspect of the operations in Duluth. In the newly created position of Executive Vice President, she will be involved in long-range planning while continuing to focus on company finances and assisting individual franchisees when necessary.
“I am overjoyed about this promotion,” Edwards said. “The past 16 years have been filled with tremendous growth and opportunity and I look forward to even greater growth in the future.”
Also promoted was Moore, who is starting her fourth year with Discovery Point. Prior to her promotion, she held the position of Manager of Training and Education as well as taking much of the day-to-day responsibility for operations, advertising and marketing. Like Edwards, Moore will also be involved in long-range planning of the company and will continue to be involved with all aspects of franchisee training.
“Every day is a new opportunity to serve our owners,” Moore said. “I am so grateful to be part of Discovery Point’s plans for the future.”
Discovery Point will continue recruiting for several positions as they move forward with company growth plans.
About Discovery Point Child Development Centers®
With almost 50 locations throughout the Southeast, Discovery Point Child Development Centers® provides safe, educational and nurturing environments for growing children. Discovery Point’s educational focus is learning through play, where learning activities are child-centered and build on each child’s natural curiosity. Discovery Point has a 25 year partnership with nationally recognized early childhood education program, Creative Curriculum System®, a research based curriculum that features exploration and discovery as a way of learning. Since opening its first location in an Atlanta suburb in 1988, Discovery Point has been a leader in childhood enrichment and care, expanding beyond its Georgia roots into Florida, North Carolina and Tennessee with plans under way to reach new markets nationwide. Discovery Point Child Development Centers® was recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine in its “Franchise 500” and ranked #22 on its “Red-Hot Franchise” list for 2013. More information about Discovery Point and Discovery Point franchise opportunities is available by calling (888) 997-2182 or visiting discoverypointfranchise.com or discoverypoint.com.
SOURCE Discovery Point Child Development Centers®
414 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (1 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)