- Sub Headline: Dog Haus and Famed Chef Ilan Hall Debut The Naughty Dog in Anticipation of the Sausage Party Movie Release
- Franchise URL: http://www.DogHaus.com
- Listed: July 15, 2016 7:33 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
PASADENA, Calif. (FranchisePOD.com) July 14, 2016 – Dog Haus, the celebrated gourmet hot dog, sausage and burger concept, joins forces with Chef Ilan Hall to create a unique hot dog to promote Sony Pictures and Annapurna Pictures’ highly anticipated film Sausage Party, in theaters August 12. Known for their over-the-top creations highlighting unexpected toppings and tongue-in-cheek humor, Dog Haus and Chef Hall have taken the humor of the upcoming movie and transformed it into The Naughty Dog.
“Dog Haus has always pushed the boundaries when it comes to hot dogs, sausages and burgers, so it’s been exciting to work with the team to come up with the perfect hot dog for this collaboration,” says Hall. “There is something unexpected about an animated, R-rated movie so we knew that this dog had to be topped with something out of the ordinary!”
As a nod to the movie’s lead characters, a hot dog played by Seth Rogen and a hot dog bun voiced byKristen Wiig, Hall came up with The Naughty Dog, featuring a spicy Polish kielbasa, spicy beer braised onions, crispy onions and horseradish mayo, all served on a grilled Hawaiian roll.
Hall has gained national recognition as the winner of season two of Bravo’s Top Chef and currently hosts Esquire Network’s hit show Knife Fight in addition to owning the Brooklyn based restaurant, Esh.
The Naughty Dog launches July 13th and will be available throughout August at all Dog Haus stores while supplies last. Additionally, New Yorkers can get their first taste of Dog Haus, who has future plans to expand into the region, by visiting Esh restaurant, where Hall will be dishing out the special dog.
“Our goal has always been to take the humble hot dog, sausage and burger and elevate them to satisfy the adult palate,” says Partner André Vener, who co-founded Dog Haus with friends and fellow partners Hagop Giragossian and Quasim Riaz in 2010. “So this particular movie partnership to create The Naughty Dog (a grown up dog) with talented chef Ilan Hall, felt like a perfect fit to us.”
For more information on Dog Haus, store locations and full menus please visit doghaus.com.
About Dog Haus
Dog Haus is a craft casual hot dog concept known for its gourmet takes on hot dogs, sausages and burgers; premium shakes and soft-serve ice cream; and beer program that spotlights local brews. Founded by partners Hagop Giragossian, Quasim Riaz and André Vener, three friends who share a passion for creativity, quality and commitment to community, the first Dog Haus opened in Pasadena, California in 2010. The fast casual concept has since garnered critical acclaim and national attention for its signature all beef skinless Haus Dogs, hand crafted proprietary Haus Sausages and premium Haus Burgers made from humanely raised cattle, all served on grilled Hawaiian rolls. Open for lunch and dinner daily, guests can choose from signature, one-of-kind Haus creations or customize their own from a selection of more than 30+ quality toppings. Dog Haus currently has 19 stores open in five states with confirmed expansion of more than 150 franchise locations in Arizona, California, Colorado, Illinois, Maryland, Nevada, Ohio,Texas, and Utah. For more information visit doghaus.com or find us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram at DogHausDogs.
About Sausage Party
Sausage Party, the first R-rated CG animated movie, is about one sausage leading a group of supermarket products on a quest to discover the truth about their existence and what really happens when they become chosen to leave the grocery store. The film features the vocal talents of a who’s who of today’s comedy stars – Seth Rogen, Kristen Wiig, Jonah Hill, Bill Hader, Michael Cera, James Franco, Danny McBride, Craig Robinson, Paul Rudd, Nick Kroll, David Krumholtz, Edward Norton, and Salma Hayek. Directed by Conrad Vernon & Greg Tiernan. Screenplay by Seth Rogen, Evan Goldberg, Kyle Hunter, and Ariel Shaffir. Story by Seth Rogen, Evan Goldberg, and Jonah Hill. Produced by Megan Ellison, Seth Rogen,Evan Goldberg, and Conrad Vernon. Sausage Party is in theaters August 12. For more information visit www.sausagepartymovie.com.
SOURCE Dog Haus
533 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Big Whiskey’s Signs First Franchisee in Bentonville, AR (2 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE OPENS SECOND LOCATION IN EL PASO (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (1 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (1 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (1 views)