- Sub Headline: Leading Dog Daycare Closes Out First Quarter with 40 Signed Agreements; Shares Franchise Expansion Strategy at International Franchise Expo June 16-18 in NYC
- Franchise URL: http://www.Dogtopia.com
- Listed: June 8, 2016 3:19 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 08, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) NEW YORK CITY – The booming U.S. pet care industry has positioned Dogtopia for robust franchise growth and expansion. Signing 40 franchise agreements in Q1 of 2016 alone, the leading dog daycare, boarding, training and spa facilitates is on track to award more than 100 stores this year.
Most notably, Dogtopia recently sold all territories in the brand’s home state of Arizona by inking a 12-unit area developer deal with local experienced entrepreneurs Joe and Kelly Sacari. Outside of the U.S., Dogtopia also signed a six-unit deal in Edmonton, Canada and is working on several international deals outside of North America as well. To augment the company’s aggressive growth plans and to further develop its presence domestically and internationally, Dogtopia will be exhibiting at the 2016 International Franchise Expo (IFE).
Held June 16-18 at The Javits Center in New York City, the IFE is the largest franchise expo of its kind, showcasing more than 450 franchise opportunities. At the expo, company executives will be at Booth # 1,027 to meet with potential franchise candidates to discuss the brand’s recent acquisition, reimaging, long-term vision and franchise opportunities. Attendees will also have the opportunity to meet with Dogtopia representatives to discuss the franchise buying process and learn more about the company’s proven business model with multiple revenue channels. The company is actively seeking both individuals and multi-unit franchise partners with proven business experience looking for a fun and flexible lifestyle.
“Since we began reinventing our brand last June, we have experienced exponential growth and positive feedback from our franchisees and pet parents alike,” stated Alex Samios, VP Franchise Development for Dogtopia. “Our numbers speak for themselves – the brand’s total comp sales have increased by 18 percent from last year and is on track to surpass that this year. We’re eager to exhibit at IFE to meet with prospective franchisees interested in participating in our aggressive growth.”
Beyond the recent signed franchise agreements, Dogtopia’s plans for expansion include: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New York City, San Antonio, San Francisco and Seattle. Franchisees can expect an average investment of $500,000 with the flexibility to open in smaller footprints and urban areas, as well as non-traditional locations.
Founded in 2002, Dogtopia is one of the nation’s leading dog daycare, boarding, training and spa facilities offering an experience focused on safety and transparency in the market. With an emphasis on education, exercise and socialization for dogs, pet parents have the assurance of leaving their beloved furry family members in the hands of trained professionals in an environment created with the safety of dogs in mind. Each facility averages between 3,500 – 10,000 square feet and is specially designed to provide dogs and pet parents with the best experience by reducing odors, noise level, illness and accidents. With 44 locations across North America, the brand continues to expand through franchising with successful entrepreneurs. For more information on Dogtopia, visit www.Dogtopia.com or www.Dogtopia.com/success.
Fishman Public Relations
356 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (1 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (1 views)