- Sub Headline: Industry veteran joins company from Target Corp.
- City: Ann Arbor
- State: Michigan
- Franchise URL: http://www.dominos.com
- Listed: January 4, 2016 1:31 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
ANN ARBOR, Mich. – Jan. 4, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // – Domino’s Pizza (NYSE:DPZ), the recognized world leader in pizza delivery, has named Judy L. Werthauser to the brand’s Global Leadership Team as executive vice president and chief people officer, reporting to Domino’s CEO J. Patrick Doyle. Werthauser joins Domino’s effective today.
In her new role, Werthauser will be responsible for leading a best-in-class human resource organization and maintaining a people-first culture for the brand’s company-owned stores, which employ more than 12,000 team members.
“Judy comes to us with broad human resources knowledge, covering retail, banking and education – and has even had the experience of an entrepreneur, having owned her own family business,” said Doyle. “I believe she is the right person to help guide us through the next phase of growth for our brand.”
Werthauser comes to Domino’s from Target Corp., where she was senior vice president of HR. She joined Target in 2008, holding increasing levels of HR responsibilities there. These included overseeing a 300-person HR team in the Minneapolis headquarters, supporting over 15,000 Target team members, and in Bangalore, India. She provided oversight and direction for significant organizational change at Target, including the company’s transformation to an omni-channel retailer with Target.com and Mobile, Target Technology Services, the establishment of an enterprise business intelligence function and in-house management of all online related strategies.
Prior to Target, Werthauser was senior vice president of HR for U.S. Bancorp in Minneapolis. She also held several senior HR positions at Marshall Field’s department stores and directed student programs at the University of Minnesota. She was also the co-owner and operations leader of Aljohn’s and Junkyard Retailers, a diverse retailing and manufacturing company that she grew from one to 11 locations.
About Domino’s Pizza®
Founded in 1960, Domino’s Pizza is the recognized world leader in pizza delivery, with a significant business in carryout pizza. It ranks among the world’s top public restaurant brands with a global enterprise of more than 12,100 stores in over 80 international markets. Domino’s had global retail sales of over $8.9 billion in 2014, comprised of more than $4.1 billion in the U.S. and nearly $4.8 billion internationally. In the third quarter of 2015, Domino’s had global retail sales of over $2.1 billion, comprised of over $1.0 billion in the U.S. and over $1.1 billion internationally. Its system is comprised of independent franchise owners who accounted for nearly 97% of Domino’s stores as of the third quarter of 2015. Emphasis on technology innovation helped Domino’s generate approximately 50% of U.S. sales from digital channels at the end of 2014, and reach an estimated run rate of $4.0 billion annually in global digital sales. Domino’s features an ordering app lineup that covers nearly 95% of the U.S. smartphone market and has recently introduced several innovative ordering platforms, including Ford SYNC®, Samsung Smart TV® and Pebble Watch, as well as Twitter and text message using a pizza emoji. In June 2014, Domino’s debuted voice ordering for its iPhone® and Android™ apps, a true technology first within traditional and e-commerce retail.
Order – www.dominos.com
Mobile – http://mobile.dominos.com
Digital Info – anyware.dominos.com
Company Info – biz.dominos.com
Twitter – http://twitter.com/dominos
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/dominos
YouTube – http://www.youtube.com/dominos
SOURCE Domino’s Pizza
210 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (3 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (2 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE OPENS SECOND LOCATION IN EL PASO (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At Annual NPOA Conference February 2-4 (2 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (2 views)