Donatos Pizza Appoints Vice President of Development and Franchising to Drive Brand’s U.S. Expansion
- City: Columbus
- State: Ohio
- Listed: November 20, 2015 6:00 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 11, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // COLUMBUS, Ohio – Donatos Pizza, one of the premier regional pizza chains in the United States, announced today it has named Jeff Baldwin Vice President of Development and Franchising to help drive the brand’s expansion in new and existing markets across the United States.
“We are thrilled to have Jeff on board to lead our development efforts,” said Donatos CEO Tom Krouse. “He has a proven track record of driving business growth and we are confident that his extensive franchising background will help Donatos exceed our development goals.”
Baldwin has nearly 20 years of experience as a real estate development leader and franchise seller with such brands as Tim Hortons and Wendy’s. Prior to joining Donatos, he served as Senior Development Director for Tim Hortons. During Baldwin’s tenure the company grew its restaurant portfolio from 125 to 883 units.
With 153 restaurants open and operating in six states, Donatos recently announced plans to grab a bigger share of the franchise pie and further expand its national footprint. With 18 new locations already in various stages of development, company executives are targeting several markets throughout the Midwest and Southeast for expansion, including Alabama, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina and Tennessee, among others.
To augment the company’s growth, Donatos is actively seeking franchise partners and investors looking to capitalize on the brand’s history, experience and security with a minimum of three restaurants. Including a franchise fee of $30,000, the initial investment to own and operate a Donatos restaurant ranges from $460,000 to $670,000.
“There’s no question that fast-casual pizza is coming to your town, if it isn’t there already. And, much like previous growth sectors like burritos, freshly-baked sandwiches and gourmet burgers, many players will enter the segment, but only Donatos has the history and menu to be the category leader,” said Baldwin.
For more information about ownership opportunities with Donatos, please visit www.donatospizzafranchise.com.
About Donatos Pizza
Donatos Pizza, founded in 1963 by Jim Grote, is family-owned and operated, and headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. The creator of Edge to Edge® pizza, Donatos is recognized as one of the premier regional pizza chains in the United States, using only the freshest ingredients and highest food and safety standards to create delicious, quality products. Donatos and its franchise partners operate more than 150 restaurants in six states, and its products are proudly served in more than 15 entertainment and sports venues. For more information on Donatos Pizza, visit www.donatos.com.
SOURCE Donatos Pizza
137 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (3 views)