- Sub Headline: With summer officially kicking off this week, AC units will be working overtime. Here are tips to consider so you don't lose your cool or your money.
- Franchise URL: http://www.onehourheatandair.com
- Listed: June 21, 2016 7:05 am
- Expires: 85 days, 17 hours
SARASOTA, Fla. (FranchisePOD.com) June 20, 2016 – According to the National Weather Service, most of the country may see a long, hot summer with above normal temperatures (1). That means your air conditioning system will be under pressure. The professionals at One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating® know that calls for service often increase as the summer goes on and unscrupulous contractors may take advantage of people who are not HVAC experts. We have these top three tips to keep in mind, so you don’t pay for something you may not need.
If you have a technician tell you that your system needs Freon, it could be a warning sign. AC units don’t need Freon, unless it was short charged to start with, or you have a leak. Leaks don’t get better with time. If Freon is leaking from your system, your efficiency is deteriorating and your energy costs are escalating. Ask the contractor to validate with an electronic leak search where the leak is and fix it. Putting in Freon alone will not solve your problem.
New lubricants and sealants
Some companies are offering lubricants or refrigerant sealant to improve your system performance. These usually come with inflated claims. Ask your contractor to restore and maintain your system to factory standards, that’s how it was engineered to run at peak efficiency.
A national survey conducted by One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating, found only about half of U.S. homeowners had their HVAC systems maintained within the last 12 months. Getting a tune-up of your AC system at the start of summer is a great idea. Properly performed maintenance can extend the useful product life of your HVAC system and can help reduce the frequency and severity of repairs. Companies that offer deep discounts for this service may be short changing you. A trusted and trained technician can clean and inspect your unit, coils, drain pans and make sure your unit is operating at peak efficiency.
To talk to a local expert about AC trends and tips for the summer, contact your local One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating and to see more summer A/C maintenance, check out this video: https://youtu.be/BaRWHsF_rxM
About One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning®
One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® is currently ranked as the #1 HVAC franchise in Entrepreneur magazine’s annual Franchise 500 (January 2016.) One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning puts an emphasis on trust, customer service and courtesy. Our work is completed in a prompt, accurate, and efficient manner. One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning is part of the Direct Energy family of brands. ©2016 Clockwork IP, LLC
SOURCE One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning
255 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (27 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- Debra Sawyer: Successfully Bringing a Woman’s Touch to Sport Clips’ Guy-Themed Concept (7 views)
- FASTSIGNS 2016 Outside Sales Summit (4 views)
- Billy Sims BBQ Opens in Yukon, OK (4 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (3 views)
- Local Man Named Student of the Year Finalist in LearningRx National Contest for Life Changing Results (3 views)
- BrightStar Care: Shelly Sun Offers Valuable Insights during Event Aimed at Advancing Women in Leadership (3 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® SPONSORS CANADA’S LARGEST FRANCHISE SHOW IN CALGARY, ALBERTA FEBRUARY 11-12 (3 views)
- Comedy Powerhouse SMOSH Surprise Two Young Fans At Pizzarev In The Latest Prank It Fwd™ Series (2 views)