- Sub Headline: Dessert franchise adds new product to growing sandwich combinations.
- Franchise URL: http://www.CreamNation.com
- Listed: June 17, 2016 12:43 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 17, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) BERKELEY, Cali. – CREAM, a San Francisco-based dessert franchise that specializes in high quality ice cream sandwiches using fresh, oven-baked cookies, is introducing a twist on their delicious sandwiches, the CREAM Do’sant Ice Cream Sandwich.
The Do’sant, a donut-croissant hybrid, is made with laminated pastry dough like a croissant and then fried in grapeseed oil and glazed like a donut. The finished Do’sant, which tastes like an extra flaky glazed donut, is served warm and filled with cool ice cream to complete the tasty treat.
Customers can pair the sweet and flaky Do’sant with any of CREAM’s 20 proprietary ice cream flavors and over 15 toppings.
“At CREAM, we are always bringing childhood favorites back with a modern twist. The Do’sant is the perfect example of the classic donut from our childhood revolutionized in a modern and delicious way to create the donut-croissant ice cream sandwich,” said co-founder Gus Shamieh. “My personal favorite is the Do’sant with Salted Caramel ice cream and chocolate sauce – it hits the spot every time.”
The Do’sant Ice Cream Sandwich will debut at CREAM’s California and Nevada stores on June 22.
In addition to releasing its newest ice cream sandwich innovation, CREAM will also be bringing back a fan favorite summer ice cream flavor, Blueberry Cheesecake, for a limited time.
CREAM, which is an acronym for “Cookies Rule Everything Around Me,” offers a menu of over 20 ice cream flavors and 16 cookie flavors and over 15 toppings that customers can mix and match, including vegan and gluten-free options. While the ice cream sandwiches using oven-baked cookies are the main draw, CREAM also has milkshakes, floats, scoops of ice cream, and other baked goods, such as “The Cream Taco,” a waffle cone shaped like a taco loaded with ice cream and toppings.
Since opening its first store in Berkeley in 2010, CREAM has expanded to over 26 locations throughout California, Nevada, and Florida and has 30-40 stores under development.
Headquartered in the Bay Area, CREAM is a rapidly growing fast casual restaurant business that specializes in high quality ice cream sandwiches and other confections. Founded in 2010 and franchising since 2012, CREAM was named one of Nation’s Restaurant News’ “2015 Breakout Brands,” featured on CNBC’s “2016 Hot Franchises to Watch” list, and recognized by BuzzFeed as one of “27 Ice Cream Shops You Need To Visit Before You Die.” There are currently 26 locations open and operating throughout California, Nevada and Florida, with plans to expand its national footprint over the next several years. For more information, please visit www.creamnation.com.
336 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (46 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (39 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (37 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (34 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (30 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (29 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (26 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (25 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (24 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (23 views)
- Weight Watchers® And The American Cancer Society® Team Up To Showcase The Power Of Community Through Project L.I.F.T. (23 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (21 views)
- Franchise Businesses And Their Charities Are Honored At Annual “Franchising Gives Back” Awards Dinner (4 views)