- Sub Headline: Education-Based Child Care Provider Continues Strategic Expansion
- Franchise URL: http://www.DoodleBugs.com
- Listed: June 27, 2016 2:39 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
MARS, PENNSYLVANIA (FranchisePOD.com) June 27, 2016 – Doodle Bugs! Children’s Learning Academy, a leading early childhood education provider, is opening their second Pittsburgh-area location in Mars, Pennsylvania in 2017.
The center, located at 230 Scharberry Lane, just off Route 228 in Mars Pennsylvania, will accommodate 164 children ages 6 weeks to 12 years. Construction has commenced for the 10,799 square foot facility and 20,000 square foot playground and an opening date of early 2017 is projected.
“Our mission has remained the same since our inception nearly 25 years ago — to build a community of happy children, happy parents and happy teachers,” said Anthony Insinna, CEO of Doodle Bugs!. “We are delighted to be growing our doodle community in Pennsylvania and look forward to bringing the doodle difference to more families.”
According to Insinna, one of the “Doodle Differences” includes WatchMeGrow video surveillance system where enrolled families can securely view their child’s classroom online from any device, allowing them to stay connected all day long. Additionally, Doodle Bugs! provides a healthy menu filled with fresh fruit and meals prepared onsite in their professional-grade kitchen.
Doodle Bugs! is an education-based program that teaches children through its innovative and proprietary BRAVO! By Doodle Bugs Curriculum®. The curriculum focuses on building the foundation of a child’s cognitive, social, physical and creative development. By combining facilities that feature pioneering curriculum, spacious classrooms, huge outdoor playgrounds, biometric security systems, Doodle Bugs! is meeting the growing demand for quality early education and child care programs in the Pittsburgh area.
“Research overwhelmingly shows that participation in a high-quality early education program makes a critical difference in a child’s development of language, vocabulary, early math and social skills,” Insinna said. “At Doodle Bugs!, we are passionate about making a difference in the community and promise to deliver the best and most trusted early childhood education for the families in and around Mars, Pennsylvania, just as we have in the other communities we serve.
Founded nearly 25 years ago by siblings Anthony, Clarine and Anna Insinna, Doodle Bugs! has remained family-owned and operated since its first center opened with 24 students. Today, the company operates 13 corporate and franchised locations from upstate New York to Florida, expanding its “doodle community” to more than 2,000 families.
About Doodle Bugs!
Since 1992, Doodle Bugs! has been building a community of happy children, happy parents, and happy teachers while being recognized as the leading child care and early education program in the Buffalo and Rochester communities. Doodle Bugs! provides high-quality child care and preschool programs that are second to none and exceed families’ expectations for nurturing child care, early learning, safety, and convenience. For more information, visit http://www.doodlebugs.com.
SOURCE Doodle Bugs!
Doodle Bugs! Children’s Centers
+1 (716) 395-9710
444 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (5 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (3 views)
- Ted Baker and Jason Heaney of Juno Beach, FL joins the We Insure Franchise Group (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (2 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)