- Franchise URL: http://www.DrivenBrands.com
- Listed: July 25, 2016 11:12 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
July 25, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) Charlotte – The National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD) has named Jose R. Costa, Group President for Charlotte-based Driven Brands, a Board Leadership Fellow, the highest standard of credentialing for corporate directors.
The NACD Fellowship is a comprehensive and continuous program of study that empowers directors with the latest insights, intelligence, and leading boardroom practices to refine board-leadership competencies and stay at the forefront of evolving business demands. NACD Fellows have to complete a rigorous foundation course that focuses on topical matters and committee-specific issues. To maintain their credential, they have to advance their knowledge and boardroom stature year after year through continuous learning and peer-led collaboration.
The NACD Fellowship community is backed by more than 35 years of authoritative research and represents the combined knowledge capital of hundreds of the world’s largest and most-diverse companies.
At Driven Brands, Costa leads MAACO®, CARSTAR® and Drive N Style®. Collectively, these brands operate more than 1,000 body shops across North America and generate more than $1.2 billion in annual system sales. Previous to his current role, which he assumed in October 2015, Costa was President of MAACO®, where he was responsible for managing and developing 500 automotive body shops across the U.S. and Canada.
Prior to joining Driven Brands, Costa was Vice President of Marketing, R&D and Supply Chain at BURGER KING®. He also served as President of COSTA IMC, a branding and interactive marketing firm focused on the U.S. Hispanic and Latin American segments.
With over 20 years of experience both on the client and agency side, he has worked for companies like Young & Rubicam, Bank of America, PepsiCo, and YUM Brands. He also has extensive experience in restructuring portfolio companies for private equity firms like 3G Capital, Harvest Partners and Roark Capital Group.
In addition, Costa is a member of the Young Presidents Organization (YPO), the world’s leading peer network of chief executives and business leaders, and the chapter leader of the Charlotte chapter of Chaîne des Rôtisseurs, the world’s oldest and most prestigious food society.
About Driven Brands
Driven Brands, headquartered in Charlotte, NC, is the parent company of North America’s leading automotive aftermarket brands across four distinct verticals: Repair & Maintenance, housing Meineke Car Care Centers® and Merlin 200,000 Mile Shops®; Paint & Collision, housing Maaco®, CARSTAR North America® and Drive N Style®; Distribution, housing 1-800-Radiator & A/C®; and Quick Lube, housing Pro Oil Change®, Econo Lube N’ Tune®, Driven Florida Lubes® and Take 5 Oil Change. Driven Brands has more than 2,300 centers across North America, and combined, all businesses generate nearly $2.2 billion in system sales. For more information, visit www.DrivenBrands.com.
The National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD) helps more than 17,000 directors lead with confidence. As the recognized authority on leading boardroom practices, NACD aspires to a world where businesses are sustainable, profitable, and respected, and where stakeholders trust directors to develop strategies that create long-term value and provide effective oversight. World-class boards join NACD to elevate performance, gain foresight, and instill confidence. Fostering collaboration among directors, investors, and governance stakeholders, NACD has been shaping the future of board leadership for more than 35 years. To learn more about NACD, visit www.NACDonline.org. To become an NACD member, please contact Steve Kalan at Join@NACDonline.org or 202-572-2089. If you are already a member, contact your NACD Concierge at Concierge@NACDonline.org to ensure that you are receiving the best value from your membership.
SOURCE Driven Brands
530 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (1 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (1 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (1 views)