- Sub Headline: Franchise expanding in new markets throughout the US and the Middle East. Brands offer organic coffees and teas, fresh food, superfood smoothies, fresh squeezed juices, Açaí bowls and more.
- Listed: March 27, 2017 11:39 am
- Expires: 129 days, 2 hours
DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News!
Los Angeles, CA (FranchisePOD.COM) Two HOT emerging concepts, DRNK coffee + tea and QWENCH juice bar is expanding throughout the world from their origins in Hollywood, California. Development deals have just been inked for brand growth in select Texas Markets, the GCC Region and in its hometown. A privately-held franchise development group has purchased the rights to open several units in the State of Texas, with the first site rolling out as a drive-thru model in the growing Tyler DMA. The majority of the development is planned for a combination of the two brands in a single unit. Exciting new development deals have also been finalized with partners in Houston and San Antonio, with Dallas and Austin as part of a long-term strategy to dominate The Lone Star State.
DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News!
Additional key development news is DRNK coffee + tea’s first foray outside US borders, with the sale of the GCC Region to the Al Farsy Est. Group in Saudi Arabia. This deal will bring DRNK coffee + tea to Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain and Saudi Arabia with the first unit already under development at the prestigious Al Khayyat Center II in Jeddah. Our new exclusive development partners in the region have a wealth of operating experience and are well suited to expand DRNK into key markets in the Gulf. Al Farsy Est. will also be sub-franchising units to qualified development partners in the region. Market potential is in the “hundreds of units” says Thomas Nariman, DRNK’s CEO. Further adding that, “we could not have made a better choice in selecting Fahad Bin Fouad Al Farsy as our operating partner to bring the sophistication and quality of the DRNK coffee + tea brand to the Middle East!”
Both brands are also growing not far from its origins in Hollywood, CA with a new location recently opened on the USC Health and Science campus and additional franchise development underway in nearby Sherman Oaks and Downtown LA. A combination of dual and single branded locations are targeted for Summer 2017 opening. And even more development news is on tap for Northern and Southern California, the Boston market and New York making this the hottest new investment in the franchise world.
DRNK is an edgy new franchise model bringing a vibrant swagger to the coffee segment offering world-class organic lattes, espressos and teas. DRNK presents a better approach to giving consumers what they want most by offering amazing quality food items like fresh made breakfast sandwiches and paninis coupled by a tap system, front and center which features cold brew, nitro brew and kombucha. The menu is as comfortable and accessible as the environment the restaurants offer. With the US coffee shop industry showing a combined annual revenue of about $12 billion, DRNK’s specialty eatery segment is one that offers continued growth to franchisees.
The vision at QWENCH juice bar is quite simple. It reflects a perfect balance of genuine health and incredible taste via a diverse selection of raw squeezed juices, nutrient dense smoothie blends, infused with superfoods (not powders or concentrates) and handmade organic Brazilian Super fruit Açaí bowls. Freshly made Greek Yogurt Bowls, topped with powerful Superfoods round out the innovative approach to today’s modern juice bar. All are presented with experiential guest surprises. QWENCH comes at a time when the global juice market is being driven by consumer interest in eating foods and beverages that claim to improve health and include essential vitamins, minerals, proteins, antioxidants and probiotics.
DRNK & QWENCH’s principals boast significant retail and foodservice experience coupled by a commitment to offer all partners outstanding operations and marketing support. Franchise partners are offered three flexible models for development: DRNK, QWENCH or Dual Branded store combined under one roof.
“No other concept in this space is offering two brands, complimentary to each other combined together the way we’ve presented it. The dual brand model is the perfect pairing, maximizing operator efficiency per square foot,” says Mitch Baker, Vice President and Chief Brand Officer for DRNK and QWENCH. “It’s the perfect sweet spot, targeting a variety of customer day parts in a proven model that works so well and addresses franchisees daily challenges when it comes to climate, limited offerings and maximizing operational efficiencies.” Baker also adds; “the unique and individual brand attitudes of DRNK and QWENCH are designed to incite consumer excitement and long term dominance in their respective categories”.
About DRNK coffee + tea and QWENCH juice bar
A team of well tenured multi-unit operators created both DRNK and QWENCH. Having successfully developed and operated brands with 5 internationally recognized food franchises, they understand the needs of the franchise partner. Most importantly, they have absorbed the positive methods practiced by those concepts and learned what works (and what doesn’t). They are focused on brand growth, profitability and support while delivering innovative and delicious products. More info at: www.drnkqwench.com.
Visit us at the Multi-Unit Franchise Conference in Las Vegas, April 23-26, 2017.
Chief Marketing Officer
273 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (1 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (1 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- Shell Shack – Signs 8 Unit Franchise Agreement in one of the Top 10 Restaurant Markets (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH, BRIAN TEJADA (1 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (1 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- The Melting Pot Toasts to Women Winemakers During Second Annual Uncorked Program (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchisee Highlights the Brand’s Unique Approach to Keeping Communities Safe (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (1 views)