- City: Ontario
- Country: Canada
- Franchise URL: http://www.druxys.com
- Listed: February 1, 2016 11:56 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
TORONTO, ON – (FranchisePOD.com) – February 01, 2016 – Druxy’s Famous Deli is pleased to announce the acquisition of Williams Fresh Cafe, Canada’s leading fast casual cafe franchise. The combined entity results in 70 delis, cafes and kiosks across Ontario. This purchase advances Druxy’s market position in terms of buying power and securing prime locations.
By combining Druxy’s operations, focused on the downtown core, hospitals and office buildings, with Williams Fresh Cafe’s strength in the suburbs, universities and colleges, the joint entity is well positioned to deliver fresh and healthy food and beverages to a wider customer base.
While the restaurants will continue to operate as separate brands, opportunities will be explored that capitalize on strengths the different menus have to offer. Druxy’s famous deli sandwiches, for example, could appear at Williams Fresh Cafes while William’s signature coffees and espresso-based premium beverages could be poured at Druxy’s.
“Williams comes to us with 26 locations, a dedicated group of amazing franchisee owners and employees and a broad and loyal customer base,” said Bruce Druxerman, President of Druxy’s Inc. “We intend to enhance this legacy and guide new growth for the Williams brand.”
“We are extending our strong Greater Toronto Area footprint to now include a loyal presence across southwestern Ontario,” said Harold Druxerman, Vice President of Finance at Druxy’s Inc. “This allows us to service our clientele from Oshawa to London and from Barrie to Niagara Falls. The addition of Williams Fresh Cafe also expands our institutional opportunities from our current base in hospitals, to universities and colleges where Williams enjoys continuing success”.
“For the past year we evaluated options to break into the growing fast casual restaurant segment,” said Peter Druxerman, Vice President of Marketing at Druxy’s Inc. “Williams Fresh Cafe dovetails with our focus on sandwiches, salads and soups. While Druxy’s excels at crafting quality sandwiches for breakfast and lunch in high traffic areas, Williams Fresh Cafe is known for their coffee and desserts, and serving across all dayparts in a welcoming sit-down environment. With more to choose from, this is a great time for prospective franchisees to join us as we continue to build momentum across Ontario.”
About Williams Fresh Cafe
The Williams story begins in 1993, born as Williams Coffee Pub in Stratford Ontario, named after William Shakespeare. Quickly making its mark as the home of fast service and tasty products in a relaxing atmosphere, it delivered a unique restaurant experience. Leveraging the years of growth led to the rebranding in 2009 to Williams Fresh Cafe, Canada’s leading fast casual cafe in 26 locations serving fresh, quality food without sacrificing speed of service, in vibrant, inviting surroundings.
About Druxy’s Famous Deli
Druxy’s Famous Deli was founded in 1976 by Bruce Druxerman with the goal of using the traditional deli format to offer fresh and healthy sandwiches, salads, soups, bagels and coffee to office workers in the downtown core of Toronto. Bruce was soon joined by brothers Harold and Peter and together they expanded the chain across Southern Ontario to 44 venues that include 11 hospitals and the Royal Ontario Museum. It is the focus on preparing traditional deli sandwiches from briskets of beef sliced steaming hot to order that truly differentiates Druxy’s in the market place. This dedication to deli tradition permeates Druxy’s operation from the quality of their product and personalized service to their choice of locations.
SOURCE Druxy’s Famous Deli
247 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (2 views)
- Brightway Insurance names new Chairman; David Miller becomes Executive Chairman (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (2 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (2 views)
- Joshua Trejo – Sport Clips Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient Video (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)