- Sub Headline: DTT announces today a 30+ McDonald’s location enterprise contract in Las Vegas, Nevada. Part of the WBF Management franchise, the restaurants are owned and operated by industry veterans Brent Bohn and Mark Watson, who have been DTT customers for approximately 3 years.
- City: Las Vegas
- State: Nevada
- Listed: December 1, 2015 7:58 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
LAS VEGAS, NV (FranchisePOD.com) DECEMBER 01, 2015 – Los Angeles, CA | DTT announces today a 30+ McDonald’s location enterprise contract in Las Vegas, Nevada. Part of the WBF Management franchise, the restaurants are owned and operated by industry veterans Brent Bohn and Mark Watson, who have been DTT customers for approximately 3 years.
This deal was a direct result of the WBF Management’s experience with DTT in 19 stores located throughout West Palm Beach, Florida. The franchise was extremely pleased with DTT’s attention to detail and the exceptional customer support team, which recently conducted an intensive onsite training for WBF’s store managers. Over the summer, WBF sold its West Palm Beach locations and rapidly picked up 32 McDonald’s restaurants in Las Vegas, after which the enterprise immediately chose DTT as its exclusive loss prevention provider.
“Due to my past experience with DTT, I didn’t hesitate to install the solution in my new stores,” says Franchisee, Brent Bohn. “The tools are highly comprehensive and customized to our particular needs. Audio was a necessity for us, so we needed a clear and easy-to-use module. DTT’s audio function helps us monitor tone of voice, greetings, upselling, and overall customer interactions. The SmartAudits™ are another unparalleled feature that give us a concise and effective view of daily operations in a number of important areas such as transactional integrity, food prep, productivity, and safety.”
“It’s always exciting for DTT to contract deals that result from successful enterprise rollouts, and we are delighted to gain additional business from WBF Management,” adds Tom Moran, EVP of Sales and Marketing for DTT. “Our team is dedicated to ensuring a smooth transition so that clients can hit the ground running and see results as soon as possible. We’re tremendously pleased that our solution has proven its value over the years for Brent and WBF, and we anticipate further impact with the new Las Vegas locations in the coming months.”
Headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada, DTT provides digital video surveillance solutions to the hospitality and specialty retail industries. DTT was founded in 1999 by Sam Naficy, leveraging the power of emerging digital technology to support the needs of a broad base of clientele. Since first launched, DTT has equipped, serviced and supported more than 35,000 clients. Every day, software provided by DTT protects trillions of dollars in assets and oversees nearly 2 million employees. Some of the world’s most popular and respected restaurant brands use DTT including McDonald’s, SUBWAY®, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Dunkin Brands, Taco Bell, KFC, Auntie Anne’s, and Potbelly Sandwich Works, to name a few. Please visit http://www.dttusa.com for more information.
McDonald’s is the world’s leading global foodservice retailer with over 36,000 locations serving a variety of menu options to nearly 69 million customers in over 100 countries each day. More than 80% of McDonald’s restaurants worldwide are owned and operated by independent local business men and women. Customers can now log online for free at approximately 11,500 participating Wi-Fi enabled McDonald’s U.S. restaurants. For more information, visit http://www.mcdonalds.com, or follow us on Twitter @McDonalds and Facebook http://www.facebook.com/mcdonalds.
307 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)