- City: Mechanicsburg
- State: Pennsylvania
- Franchise URL: http://www.DuckDonuts.com
- Listed: March 8, 2016 7:38 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
MECHANICSBURG, PENNSYLVANIA (FranchisePOD.com) March 08, 2016 – Russ DiGilio, founder and owner of Duck Donuts Franchising Company LLC, has selected the beach town of Avalon, New Jersey, as the second Garden State site of his nationally celebrated donut franchise.
Dubbed the “chicest beach” in the mid-Atlantic by the Washingtonian, Avalon is located on Seven Mile Island in Cape May County. “Along with area residents, Duck Donut lovers across the nation can enjoy our warm, delicious, made-to-order donut experience when visiting or vacationing in Avalon,” says DiGilio.
Franchise owner and operator Lynda Angelo is thrilled to share the delicious taste and made-to-order experience of Duck Donuts with the Avalon community: “Growing up, I spent my summers in Avalon where my parents lived. My husband Dave and I got married in the Maris Stella Church on Dune Drive, and I worked at Uncle Bill’s Pancake House for nine summers. For me, Avalon is a place where families make memories, and we’re excited to be a new memory-making destination.”
“We’re anxious to introduce Avalon to the Duck Donuts brand and roll out the first of several Duck Donuts in South Jersey,” says Brad Hollinger, franchise partner and CEO, Vibra Healthcare LLC, Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania. “When the opportunity to partner with Duck Donuts presented itself, we knew it was a smart business decision. The product is excellent and the brand terrific.”
Only a short distance from the beach, the Avalon location is prominently situated on Dune Drive between 32nd and 33rd streets. The new donut shop will open in the former Comcast building, across the street from the U.S. Post Office. Renovations are scheduled to be complete in May 2016 with a Grand Opening slated for Memorial Day Weekend.
“With roots along the Atlantic coastline, Duck Donuts is a family establishment focused on bringing custom donut creations to families across America. Avalon, a community fueled by family and small businesses, is a natural fit for us. Lynda is excited to be a valuable addition to the Avalon Chamber and the business community,” DiGilio says.
The Cape May County location is the 26th store in the Duck Donuts enterprise and will include a 1,260 SF Duck Donuts retail store with indoor and outdoor seating.
Donuts are made fresh to order seven days a week. For Grand Opening specials, hours of operation, and donut topping updates, visit the Duck Donuts Avalon Facebook page and connect with us on the web athttp://www.DuckDonuts.com.
About Duck Donuts
Duck Donuts was founded in 2006 by Russ DiGilio in Duck, North Carolina. His intention? To solve a family vacation problem: “Our family wanted a place to buy warm, delicious, made-to-order donuts, and when we couldn’t find one, we decided to start our own.”
By 2011, Duck Donuts had expanded to four Outer Banks locations and the donut business was so successful that DiGilio was continuously approached about franchise opportunities and by fans who begged for a Duck Donuts in their communities. The first franchise opened in Williamsburg, VA, in 2013 and there are now over 25 open franchise locations.
Future Duck Donuts store openings are scheduled for:
Rockville, MD – March 2016
Lancaster, PA – April 2016
Mechanicsburg, PA – May 2016
Wilmington, NC – May 2016
Orlando, FL – Summer 2016
Woodbridge, VA – Summer 2016
The Duck Donuts Experience
“We discovered that the most powerful marketing advantage we have is the aroma of warm donuts wafting from every store. Our light vanilla cake donut is a little crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside, made fresh right in front of you, hand-dipped in hot icing, and sprinkled with your choice of delicious toppings and drizzles. It’s that simple.”
Children love to stand on the strategically placed step in the waiting area, allowing them to see the entire process, as the donut machine cooks and carries their donuts down the line, where they are dipped, topped, packaged, and served warm in the box. Duck Donuts serves its own signature coffee blends – Riptide Roast, Light House Blend, and Sunset Pier Decaf with new special seasonal flavors changing throughout the year – and offers breakfast options, as well as catering services at most locations. Indoor and outdoor seating is available at most locations. For customers who don’t yet have a location in their neighborhood, or wish to gift a delicious box of Duck Donuts to someone far away, order specialty “Flash Frozen” donuts athttp://www.DuckDonuts.com.
To learn more or to share your Duck Donuts experience, Like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, or send us a Tweet.
SOURCE Duck Donuts
Anne Deeter Gallaher
Deeter Gallaher Group LLC
202 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Hooters Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day with All-You-Can-Eat Wings (4 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (3 views)
- The Habit Burger Grill Celebrates Summer with All-New Strawberry Balsamic Chicken Salad (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (3 views)
- N Zone Sports Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- GolfTEC to Open Enhanced Centers in New, Existing Markets (2 views)
- Swisher Hygiene founder expands new franchise in Arizona (2 views)
- Denny Hamlin and Sport Clips Honor Military at Ft. Bragg, Unveil “Throwback” Scheme for Darlington Race Weekend (2 views)
- “Ice Age: Collision Course” Is Taking Over Menchie’s (2 views)
- HouseMaster LLC Announces Appointment of New CFO, Adam Campbell (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Zerorez® The Right Way to Clean® Opens in St. Louis (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. RECEIVES 2016 SECRETARY OF DEFENSE EMPLOYER SUPPORT FREEDOM AWARD (1 views)