Duck Donuts Franchising Company LLC Announces Central Pennsylvania Restaurant and Training Location for Warm, Delicious, Made-to-Order Donuts
- Sub Headline: Russ DiGilio, founder and owner of Duck Donuts Franchising Company LLC, has selected the central Pennsylvania location for his nationally acclaimed warm, delicious, made-to-order donuts. Duck Donuts has leased the former Verizon building at 6230 Carlisle Pike in Mechanicsburg, PA and will fully renovate the facility into its iconic beach-themed donut shop.
- City: Mechanicsburg
- State: Pennsylvania
- Franchise URL: http://www.DuckDonuts.com
- Listed: January 26, 2016 6:50 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
MECHANICSBURG, PENNSYLVANIA (FranchisePOD.com) JANUARY 26, 2016 – Russ DiGilio, founder and owner of Duck Donuts Franchising Company LLC, has selected the central Pennsylvania location for his nationally acclaimed warm, delicious, made-to-order donuts. Duck Donuts has leased the former Verizon building at 6230 Carlisle Pike in Mechanicsburg, PA and plans to fully renovate the facility into its iconic beach-themed donut shop.
DiGilio looks forward to delivering the Duck Donuts experience to donut enthusiasts in his own backyard. “Boasting 36,000 vehicles per day, a high visibility corridor like the Carlisle Pike is a perfect site for Duck Donuts. We plan to be fully operational and serve our first donuts in May 2016. Cumberland County is the fastest-growing region in the Commonwealth, and we’re excited to be a part of the Hampden Township community,” says DiGilio, who lives in Cumberland County.
The Mechanicsburg location is the 48th contracted store in the Duck Donuts enterprise and will include a 1,800 SF Duck Donuts retail storefront as well as a 600 SF training and franchise education facility.
Marissa DiGilio, Training & Development, will oversee the Duck Donuts franchise training facility. “Bringing our new franchisees under one roof to learn and experience an operational store firsthand, to see the brand come to life, and to study processes together will be a tremendous business advantage for them and certainly shorten their learning curve,” Ms. DiGilio says.
“We are finalizing our 29th store opening by the end of May and launching a Duck Donuts Store and Franchise Education Facility in my own hometown is an important step in our business strategy. Many of our most loyal customers are from the mid-state and they became Duck Donuts fans in the Outer Banks as vacationers,” says DiGilio.
“We’re thrilled to welcome Duck Donuts to the Carlisle Pike in Mechanicsburg,” said George Book, president of the West Shore Chamber of Commerce. “Hampden Township is very pro-growth and to see the renovation of an existing structure transform into a family friendly dining destination is a win-win for our community.”
Donuts are made fresh to order 7 days a week from 6:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. (closing hours will vary depending upon the time of year). For Grand Opening specials and donut topping updates, visit the Duck Donuts – Carlisle Pike – Mechanicsburg, PA Facebook page or connect with us on the web at DuckDonuts.com.
ABOUT DUCK DONUTS
Duck Donuts was founded in 2006 by Russ DiGilio in Duck, North Carolina. His intention? To solve a family vacation problem: “Our family wanted a place to buy warm, delicious, made-to-order donuts, and when we couldn’t find one, we decided to start our own.”
By 2011, Duck Donuts had expanded to four Outer Banks locations and the donut business was so successful that DiGilio was continuously approached about franchise opportunities and by fans who begged for a Duck Donuts in their communities. The first franchise opened in Williamsburg, VA, in 2013 and there are now over 20 open franchise locations.
Future Duck Donuts store openings are scheduled for:
- Raleigh, NC – January 2016
- Rockville, MD – March 2016
- Lancaster, PA – April 2016
- Mechanicsburg, PA – May 2016
- Avalon, NJ – May 2016
- Wilmington, NC – May 2016
THE DUCK DONUTS EXPERIENCE
“We discovered that the most powerful marketing advantage we have is the aroma of warm donuts wafting from every store. Our light vanilla cake donut is a little crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside, made fresh right in front of you, hand dipped in hot icing, and sprinkled with your choice of delicious toppings and drizzles. It’s that simple.”
Children love to stand on the strategically placed step in the waiting area, allowing them to see the entire process, as the donut machine cooks and carries their donuts down the line, where they are dipped, topped, packaged, and served warm in the box. Duck Donuts serves its own signature coffee blends—Riptide Roast, Light House Blend, and Decaf with new special seasonal flavors changing throughout the year—and offers some breakfast options, as well as catering services at most locations. Indoor and outdoor seating is available at most locations. For customers who don’t yet have a location in their neighborhood, or wish to gift a delicious box of Duck Donuts to someone far away, order Duck Donuts specialty “Flash Frozen” donuts at DuckDonuts.com.
To learn more or to share your Duck Donuts experience, Like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, or send us a Tweet.
359 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)