- Sub Headline: Russ DiGilio, founder and owner of Duck Donuts Franchising Company LLC, is bringing his nationally acclaimed warm, delicious, made-to-order donuts to Orlando, Florida. Duck Donuts will open four new locations in the Orlando region beginning this summer.
- City: Mechanicsburg
- State: Pennsylvania
- Franchise URL: http://www.DuckDonuts.com
- Listed: February 18, 2016 7:02 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
MECHANICSBURG, PENNSYLVANIA (FranchisePOD.com) FEBRUARY 18, 2016 – Russ DiGilio, founder and owner of Duck Donuts Franchising Company LLC, is bringing his nationally acclaimed warm, delicious, made-to-order donuts to Orlando, Florida. Duck Donuts will open four new locations in the Orlando region beginning this summer. Lauded as the most visited destination in the country, Orlando welcomed 64 million visitors last year, an all-time record for the U.S. travel industry.
“Duck Donuts is excited to join forces with franchise owners Mark and Susan Griffin to make our debut in the Sunshine State. Recently named by Expedia as the ‘Destination to Watch for 2016’ and a ‘legitimate foodie destination,’ Orlando is the ideal region to introduce our uniquely delicious donut experience,” says DiGilio. “And Orlando is a robust and growing retail market—#1 in the country according to Forbes.”
“We first experienced Duck Donuts in 2007 while vacationing in Duck, North Carolina. After our kids had their first Duck Donuts, it quickly became a ‘must do’ part of our vacation each year. With each summer visit to Duck Donuts, we discussed how incredible it would be to bring this experience from one of the places we love to another place we love—Orlando! Our goal is to bring visiting families the opportunity to have the same type of positive experience and make the same great memories here in Orlando that we have made at Duck Donuts each year,” says Mark Griffin.
Each of the four Orlando Duck Donuts stores will range from 1,200 SF to 1,500 SF and will include indoor and outdoor seating.
“Duck Donuts is a family establishment focused on bringing custom donut creations to families across America. Orlando, a world-famous community built on making memories, tourism, and dining choices is a natural fit for us. Mark and Susan are excited to be a valuable addition to the Orlando business community,” DiGilio says.
Donuts are made fresh to order 7 days a week from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. For Grand Opening specials and donut topping updates, visit the Duck Donuts Orlando Facebook page or connect on the web at DuckDonuts.com. Stay tuned for 25 more Duck Donuts locations soon-to-be announced.
ABOUT DUCK DONUTS
Duck Donuts was founded in 2006 by Russ DiGilio in Duck, North Carolina. His intention? To solve a family vacation problem: “Our family wanted a place to buy warm, delicious, made-to-order donuts, and when we couldn’t find one, we decided to start our own.”
By 2011, Duck Donuts had expanded to four Outer Banks locations and the donut business was so successful that DiGilio was continuously approached about franchise opportunities and by fans who begged for a Duck Donuts in their communities. The first franchise opened in Williamsburg, VA, in 2013 and there are now over 20 open franchise locations.
Future Duck Donuts store openings are scheduled for:
Rockville, MD – March 2016
Lancaster, PA – April 2016
Mechanicsburg, PA – May 2016
Avalon, NJ – May 2016
Wilmington, NC – May 2016
Woodbridge, VA – Summer 2016
THE DUCK DONUTS EXPERIENCE
“We discovered that the most powerful marketing advantage we have is the aroma of warm donuts wafting from every store. Our light vanilla cake donut is a little crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside, made fresh right in front of you, hand-dipped in hot icing, and sprinkled with your choice of delicious toppings and drizzles. It’s that simple.”
Children love to stand on the strategically placed step in the waiting area, allowing them to see the entire process, as the donut machine cooks and carries their donuts down the line, where they are dipped, topped, packaged, and served warm in the box. Duck Donuts serves its own signature coffee blends—Riptide Roast, Light House Blend, and Sunset Pier Decaf with new special seasonal flavors changing throughout the year—and offers breakfast options, as well as catering services at most locations. Indoor and outdoor seating is available at most locations. For customers who don’t yet have a location in their neighborhood, or wish to gift a delicious box of Duck Donuts to someone far away, order specialty “Flash Frozen” donuts at DuckDonuts.com.
To learn more or to share your Duck Donuts experience, Like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, or send us a Tweet.
299 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (1 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (1 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (1 views)