- Sub Headline: Duck Donuts opened on Arlington Boulevard in Greenville, in Arlington Commons, to standing-room-only donut lovers in December 2015. The new location will host a ribbon cutting ceremony on Monday, February 22 at 8:00 a.m. and Duck Donuts is inviting all community members to join them for a Grand Opening, facility tour, and light refreshments.
- City: Mechanicsburg
- State: Pennsylvania
- Franchise URL: http://www.DuckDonuts.com
- Listed: February 3, 2016 7:40 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
MECHANICSBURG, PENNSYLVANIA (FranchisePOD.com) FEBRUARY 03, 2016 – Russ DiGilio, founder and owner of Duck Donuts Franchising Company LLC, has brought his nationally acclaimed warm, delicious, made-to-order donuts to Pitt County. Duck Donuts opened on Arlington Boulevard in Greenville, in Arlington Commons, to standing-room-only donut lovers in December 2015. The new location will host a ribbon cutting ceremony on Monday, February 22 at 8:00 a.m. and Duck Donuts is inviting all community members to join them for a Grand Opening, facility tour, and light refreshments.
“Greenville is recognized as one of the largest entertainment hubs in North Carolina—an ideal spot to deliver our unique donut experience. Our Duck Donuts opening was a huge success thanks to franchise owner Amber Balent, and we’re thrilled to continue our small business expansion in the beautiful state of North Carolina where our journey first began,” says DiGilio.
“My family and I were vacationing with a group of friends in the Outer Banks when I had the chance to introduce them to Duck Donuts. Within a few minutes, we were joking about who was going to open one in our hometown of Greenville. Fast forward three months and now we are happily involved in a partnership with Duck Donuts,” says new franchisee Amber Balent.
“We opened just after Christmas, and it has been a whirlwind ever since. Our guests have been phenomenal, community response has been overwhelming, and the Duck Donuts Corporation is a delight to work with. We adore Greenville and the surrounding communities, so we felt it was only fitting to bring something we loved to our hometown for friends and family to enjoy,” Balent says.
As the twentieth shop in the Duck Donuts enterprise, the “Emerald City” location includes a 1,500 square foot Duck Donuts retail store as well as indoor seating. This highly anticipated location is the only Eastern Carolina store outside of the Outer Banks.
“Greenville’s slogan is Find Yourself in Good Company and that is exactly what we plan to give our new customers with excellent service and a delicious donut each and every time they visit us. This area was ranked in the Top 10 of the Nation’s ‘Best Small Places for Business and Careers’ by Forbes Magazine making it perfect for our family friendly business to bring mouthwatering warm and fresh donuts to locals, tourists, and college students,” says DiGilio.
Donuts are made fresh to order 7 days a week from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. For Grand Opening specials and donut topping updates, visit the Duck Donuts Greenville Facebook page or connect on the web at DuckDonuts.com.
ABOUT DUCK DONUTS
Duck Donuts was founded in 2006 by Russ DiGilio in Duck, North Carolina. His intention? To solve a family vacation problem: “Our family wanted a place to buy warm, delicious, made-to-order donuts, and when we couldn’t find one, we decided to start our own.”
By 2011, Duck Donuts had expanded to four Outer Banks locations and the donut business was so successful that DiGilio was continuously approached about franchise opportunities and by fans who begged for a Duck Donuts in their communities. The first franchise opened in Williamsburg, VA, in 2013 and there are now over 20 open franchise locations.
Future Duck Donuts store openings are scheduled for:
- Rockville, MD – March 2016
- Lancaster, PA – April 2016
- Mechanicsburg, PA – May 2016
- Avalon, NJ – May 2016
- Wilmington, NC – May 2016
THE DUCK DONUTS EXPERIENCE
“We discovered that the most powerful marketing advantage we have is the aroma of warm donuts wafting from every store. Our light vanilla cake donut is a little crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside, made fresh right in front of you, hand dipped in hot icing, and sprinkled with your choice of delicious toppings and drizzles. It’s that simple.”
Children love to stand on the strategically placed step in the waiting area, allowing them to see the entire process, as the donut machine cooks and carries their donuts down the line, where they are dipped, topped, packaged, and served warm in the box. Duck Donuts serves its own signature coffee blends—Riptide Roast, Light House Blend, and Decaf with new special seasonal flavors changing throughout the year—and offers some breakfast options, as well as catering services at most locations. Indoor and outdoor seating is available at most locations. For customers who don’t yet have a location in their neighborhood, or wish to gift a delicious box of Duck Donuts to someone far away, order Duck Donuts specialty “Flash Frozen” donuts at DuckDonuts.com.
To learn more or to share your Duck Donuts experience, Like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, or send us a Tweet.
211 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (2 views)
- Brightway Insurance names new Chairman; David Miller becomes Executive Chairman (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (2 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (2 views)
- Joshua Trejo – Sport Clips Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient Video (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)