- Sub Headline: Duck Donuts will also partner with the Salvation Army to distribute donuts.
- Franchise URL: http://www.DuckDonuts.com
- Listed: May 26, 2016 1:36 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
MIDDLETOWN, NEW JERSEY (FranchisePOD.com) May 26, 2016 – Duck Donuts in Middletown will be giving away its famous made-to-order donuts on June 3 from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. to celebrate National Donut Day. Each customer visiting the store that day can receive one free cinnamon sugar, powdered sugar or plain donut.
Duck Donuts will also be serving free donuts at the Red Bank Salvation Army Corps, located at 180 Newman Springs Road in Red Bank, starting at 10 a.m. on June 3. The Salvation Army started National Donut Day during the Great Depression as a way to raise funds and bring awareness to the organization’s social service programs. The Red Bank Corps serves those in need who live in northern Monmouth County.
Duck Donuts specializes in warm, delicious and made-to-order donuts. Customers can choose from a variety of topping combinations, including traditional favorites such as chocolate icing with sprinkles and more adventurous creations such as maple icing with bacon. The Middletown store, which celebrated its one-year anniversary in April, recently debuted a new menu that includes donut ice cream sundaes.
The family-friendly spot offers a viewing area where children and adults alike can watch their donuts being made. Duck Donuts also sells coffee, tea, breakfast sandwiches and more.
About Duck Donuts
Duck Donuts opened in North Carolina’s Outer Banks in 2006, serving made-to-order donuts onsite. The franchise has repeatedly received a Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor®, and devoted fans have sung its praises far and wide. For more information, visit http://www.duckdonuts.com.
About Red Bank Salvation Army Corps
For more information, please contact Jesabel Cruz at 732-747-1626 or visit http://newjersey.salvationarmy.org/NewJersey/redbank.
SOURCE Duck Donuts
268 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (1 views)