- Sub Headline: Cold Brew coffee is now on the menu at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants in Metro New York and Los Angeles; available nationwide later this summer. The ultra-smooth, full-bodied Cold Brew coffee will be brewed daily in small batches.
- Franchise URL: http://www.DunkinDonuts.com
- Listed: June 28, 2016 11:02 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 28, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) CANTON, MA – Dunkin’ Donuts is expanding its menu by crafting an exciting new choice for those who prefer their coffee cold, today announcing that Cold Brew coffee is now available at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants in the Metro New York and Los Angeles markets. The rich, ultra-smooth, full-bodied Cold Brew coffee, crafted by hand in Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants in small batches and served each day while supplies last, will be available at participating Dunkin’ Donuts locations throughout the country later this summer.
Dunkin’ Donuts’ Cold Brew coffee is prepared by steeping a special blend of coffee in cold water over an extended period of time to extract a uniquely distinctive flavor from the beans. Cold Brew coffee’s ultra-smooth and naturally sweet flavor profile lends itself to being enjoyed black, but is customizable based on guest preference. Dunkin’ Donuts’ Cold Brew coffee is available in small, medium and large cup sizes.
According to The NPD Group / CREST®, Dunkin’ Donuts is the number one retailer in the iced coffee category in the United States. “As the country’s leader in cold coffee, we are constantly exploring new options, inspired by market trends and guest and crew feedback, in order to provide our busy, on-the-go guests with even more options any time of day,” said Chris Fuqua, Senior Vice President, Dunkin’ Donuts Brand Marketing, Global Consumer Insights & Product Innovation. “Our new Cold Brew coffee is made daily in small batches and the longer brewing process extracts the flavors differently than our famous iced coffee, providing our guests a rich, smooth coffee with an inherently sweeter flavor reminiscent of dark chocolate.”
The introduction of Cold Brew coffee is the latest in a series of extensions to the brand’s coffee offerings. Last fall, Dunkin’ Donuts introduced the Macchiato to its line of espresso-based beverages. In May, the brand also added new Heath and Almond Joy iced coffees for a limited time, giving guests the chance to enjoy the flavors of their favorite candy bars in their iced coffee throughout summer.
To learn more about Dunkin’ Donuts, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com or follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/DunkinDonuts), Instagram (www.instagram.com/DunkinDonuts) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/DunkinDonuts).
About Dunkin’ Donuts
Founded in 1950, Dunkin’ Donuts is America’s favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods. Dunkin’ Donuts is a market leader in the hot regular/decaf/flavored coffee, iced coffee, donut, bagel and muffin categories. Dunkin’ Donuts has earned a No. 1 ranking for customer loyalty in the coffee category by Brand Keys for 10 years running. The company has more than 11,800 restaurants in 44 countries worldwide. Based in Canton, Mass., Dunkin’ Donuts is part of the Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies. For more information, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com.
SOURCE Dunkin’ Donuts
723 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (3 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (3 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (3 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (3 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (2 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (2 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Shell Shack – Signs 8 Unit Franchise Agreement in one of the Top 10 Restaurant Markets (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)