- Sub Headline: Californians Run on Dunkin' with 25 Locations Now Open; More than 300 New Restaurants Planned over the Next Several Years
- Franchise URL: http://www.DunkinDonuts.com
- Listed: April 4, 2016 10:12 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
CANTON, Mass., April 4, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Dunkin’ Donuts, America’s all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods, announced today the signing of multi-unit store development agreements with four franchise groups for a total commitment of 29 new restaurants throughout California over the next several years.
The four franchise groups and their development plans include:
- New franchisee Golden Gate Restaurant Group, LLC, plans to develop 12 new restaurants in the San Francisco Bay area within Contra Costa County. Led by Matt Cobo, this team’s first restaurant is planned to open in 2016.
- New franchise group Far North Ventures, LLC, plans to develop 10 new restaurants in Chico, Redding, Yreka and Eureka. Led by partners Pietro Saviotti and Rick Lavezzo, the group’s first restaurant is planned to open in 2017.
- New franchisees, Mohammed and Shanaz Hussain, plan to develop two new Dunkin’ Donuts in Upper Lakes and Ukiah. The husband and wife duo’s first restaurant is planned to open in 2016.
- New franchisees, Glen and Kirsten Tharp of Coastal Foods Group Inc., alongside partner Payman Khania, plan to develop five new restaurants in Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo Counties. The team’s first location is planned to open in 2017.
“We’re proud to announce 29 new restaurants coming to the Golden state, which brings our current development commitments to more than 300 total restaurants,” said Grant Benson, CFE, vice president of global franchising and business development, Dunkin’ Brands. “We are thrilled these four new franchise groups have joined our brand in the California market, and know these new restaurants will satisfy a growing consumer demand for Dunkin’ Donuts in the communities they will serve.”
Over the past few years, Dunkin’ Donuts has opened 25 restaurants in California. The company plans to open more than 1,000 restaurants in total throughout the state over the long-term. In an effort to keep the brand fresh and competitive, Dunkin’ Donuts offers flexible concepts for any real estate format including free-standing restaurants, end caps, in-line sites, gas and convenience, travel plazas, universities, as well as other retail environments.
Since the 1950s, Dunkin’ Donuts has been a daily ritual for millions of people and has offered guests delicious food, beverages and friendly service at a great value. Dunkin’ Donuts offerings include hot coffee, iced coffee, flavored coffees, lattes, macchiato, espresso, cappuccino, Dunkin’ Donuts K-Cup® pods, Coolatta® frozen drinks, donuts, muffins, bagels, breakfast and bakery sandwiches, and a DDSMART® menu featuring better-for-you items.
To learn more about Dunkin’ Donuts, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com or follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/DunkinDonuts) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/DunkinDonuts).
About Dunkin’ Donuts
Founded in 1950, Dunkin’ Donuts is America’s favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods. Dunkin’ Donuts is a market leader in the hot regular/decaf/flavored coffee, iced coffee, donut, bagel and muffin categories. Dunkin’ Donuts has earned the No. 1 ranking for customer loyalty in the coffee category by Brand Keys for 10 years running. The company has more than 11,700 restaurants in 43 countries worldwide. Based in Canton, Mass., Dunkin’ Donuts is part of the Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies. For more information, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com.
SOURCE Dunkin’ Donuts
232 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (5 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (4 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (3 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities Success Stories (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS – NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IDEA FOR 2017: IMPROVE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE WITH EMPLOYEES (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts donates $830,000 to VFW for “Help A Hero” scholarships (2 views)