- Sub Headline: Leading Coffee and Bakery Brand Closes Out First Wave of Franchise Commitments Since Opening California for Franchise Sales in January of 2013
- Franchise URL: http://www.DunkinDonuts.com
- Listed: July 12, 2016 10:19 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
July 12, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) CANTON, MA – Dunkin’ Donuts, America’s all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods, announced today the signing of a multi-unit store development agreement with existing franchisee Precision Hospitality & Development to develop eight new restaurants in Los Angeles, California. Their first restaurant under the agreement is planned to open in 2018. This agreement closes out the company’s first wave of franchise commitments since announcing the state would be open for franchise sales in January 2013.
In 2014, Precision Hospitality & Development signed a store development agreement to open 10 Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants in South Orange County and the surrounding cities. The group already has two restaurant locations open in Laguna Hills and Irvine, with plans to open a multi-brand restaurant with sister-brand Baskin-Robbins this fall in Foothill Ranch.
“We are thrilled to continue expanding the brand’s presence across California and play an important role in the daily lives of people who live, work and visit here,” said Joe Haupt of Precision Hospitality & Development, Dunkin’ Donuts franchisee. “We have a passion and loyalty for the Dunkin’ Donuts brand and look forward to opening more restaurants in the years to come.”
Over the past few years, Dunkin’ Donuts has opened more than 30 restaurants and has signed more than 300 restaurants commitments throughout California, reaching one-third of its long-term franchise development goal for the state. In an effort to keep the brand fresh and competitive, Dunkin’ Donuts offers flexible concepts for any real estate format including free-standing restaurants, end caps, in-line sites, gas and convenience, travel plazas, universities, as well as other retail environments.
“Our enthusiastic and dedicated franchisees contribute to our brand’s growth, which has helped solidify our position as one of the fastest growing brands by unit count in the quick-service restaurant industry,” said Grant Benson, CFE, vice president of global franchising and business development, Dunkin’ Brands. “Since January 2013, we’re proud to have executed franchise development agreements for one-third of our long-term goal of 1,000 restaurants in total throughout the state of California. This milestone now completes our first wave of franchise commitments in the Golden State, and we look forward to working with Joe, his team, and our other franchisees to open Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants in California over the next several years.”
Since the 1950s, Dunkin’ Donuts has been a daily ritual for millions of people and has offered guests delicious food, beverages and friendly service at a great value. Dunkin’ Donuts offerings include hot coffee, iced coffee, flavored coffees, lattes, macchiato, espresso, cappuccino, Dunkin’ Donuts K-Cup® pods, Coolatta® frozen drinks, donuts, muffins, bagels, breakfast and bakery sandwiches, and a DDSMART® menu featuring better-for-you items.
To learn more about Dunkin’ Donuts, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com or follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/DunkinDonuts) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/DunkinDonuts).
About Dunkin’ Donuts
Founded in 1950, Dunkin’ Donuts is America’s favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods. Dunkin’ Donuts is a market leader in the hot regular/decaf/flavored coffee, iced coffee, donut, bagel and muffin categories. Dunkin’ Donuts has earned the No. 1 ranking for customer loyalty in the coffee category by Brand Keys for 10 years running. The company has more than 11,800 restaurants in 44 countries worldwide. Based in Canton, Mass., Dunkin’ Donuts is part of the Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies. For more information, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com.
SOURCE Dunkin’ Donuts
Fish Consulting, LLC
O: (954) 893-9150
C: (954) 789-0432
621 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (7 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (6 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (5 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (2 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (2 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts ranked #9 in Entrepreneur “Franchise 500” (2 views)