Dunkin’ Donuts Announces Plans for 10 New Restaurants in Tulsa, Oklahoma and Four New Restaurants in Northwest Arkansas with New Franchise Group, Hyde Park Ventures
- Franchise URL: http://www.DunkinDonuts.com
- Listed: April 7, 2016 10:44 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Canton, MA (FranchisePOD.com) April 07, 2016 – Dunkin’ Donuts, America’s all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods, announced today the signing of a multi-unit store development agreement with new franchise group, Hyde Park Ventures, to develop 10 new restaurants in Tulsa, Oklahoma and four new restaurants in Northwest Arkansas. The group has also acquired four existing Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants located in Ft. Smith, Springdale, Fayetteville and Bentonville, Arkansas.
Led by Greg Vasey and Jody Goehring, the partners of Hyde Park Ventures have extensive retail, financial and operational experience, and currently operate QSR (quick-service restaurant) franchises in Massachusetts and Vermont. The team’s first new Dunkin’ Donuts’ restaurants under this agreement in both Oklahoma and Arkansas are planned to open in 2017.
“We are thrilled to expand the brand’s presence in Oklahoma and Arkansas and play an important role in the daily lives of people who live, work and visit these states,” said Greg Vasey, Managing Partner at Hyde Park Ventures. “We have a passion and loyalty for the Dunkin’ Donuts brand and look forward to opening our restaurants in the years to come.”
In an effort to keep the brand fresh and competitive, Dunkin’ Donuts offers flexible concepts for any real estate format including free-standing restaurants, end caps, in-line sites, gas and convenience, travel plazas, universities, as well as other retail environments.
“Our enthusiastic and dedicated franchisees contribute to our brand’s growth, which has helped solidify our position as one of the fastest growing brands by unit count in the quick-service restaurant industry,” said Grant Benson, CFE, vice president of global franchising and business development, Dunkin’ Brands. “We are thrilled Greg and Jody have joined the Arkansas and Oklahoma markets, and know these new Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants they are developing will satisfy a growing consumer demand in the communities they’ll serve.”
Since the 1950s, Dunkin’ Donuts has been a daily ritual for millions of people and has offered guests delicious food, beverages and friendly service at a great value. Dunkin’ Donuts offerings include hot coffee, iced coffee, flavored coffees, lattes, macchiato, espresso, cappuccino, Dunkin’ Donuts K-Cup® pods, Coolatta® frozen drinks, donuts, muffins, bagels, breakfast and bakery sandwiches, and a DDSMART® menu featuring better-for-you items.
To learn more about Dunkin’ Donuts, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com or follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/DunkinDonuts) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/DunkinDonuts).
About Dunkin’ Donuts
Founded in 1950, Dunkin’ Donuts is America’s favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods. Dunkin’ Donuts is a market leader in the hot regular/decaf/flavored coffee, iced coffee, donut, bagel and muffin categories. Dunkin’ Donuts has earned the No. 1 ranking for customer loyalty in the coffee category by Brand Keys for 10 years running. The company has more than 11,700 restaurants in 43 countries worldwide. Based in Canton, Mass., Dunkin’ Donuts is part of the Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies. For more information, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com.
319 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (1 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (1 views)