The Dunkin’ Donuts & Baskin-Robbins Community Foundation Announces New National Philanthropic Platinum Partners
- Franchise URL: http://www.DunkinBrands.com
- Listed: May 13, 2016 8:28 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 13, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // CANTON, MA – The Dunkin’ Donuts & Baskin-Robbins Community Foundation (DDBRCF) announced that six organizations have become Platinum Partners, representing the highest level of DDBRCF sponsorship available, including a combination of both cash and in-kind contributions. The six Platinum Partners are Maplehurst/Weston Food, Massimo Zanetti Beverage USA (MZB), Mother Parkers Tea & Coffee, Reily Foods Company, Rich Family Foundation and S&D Coffee & Tea.
The Platinum Partners’ generous investments in The DDBRCF totaling $1 million over two years, support grants to regional and national charitable organizations that directly impact the lives of sick and hungry children in local communities. In addition, many of the companies’ employees will volunteer alongside Dunkin’ Brands’ employees and Dunkin’ Donuts and Baskin-Robbins franchisees at local events across the country including the Annual Week of Service, which will take place October 17-21, 2016.
“On behalf of The Dunkin’ Donuts & Baskin-Robbins Community Foundation and Dunkin’ Brands franchisees throughout the country, we welcome our Platinum Partners and thank them for their generous support,” said Karen Raskopf, Dunkin’ Brands’ Chief Communications Officer and Co-Chair of The Dunkin’ Donuts & Baskin-Robbins Community Foundation. “Their contributions will go a long way in helping us achieve our mission to positively affect the lives of sick and hungry children in our communities.”
In 2015, The DDBRCF awarded $1.5 million in grants to more than 100 local charities. More than 1,600 Dunkin’ Brands employees, franchisees and employees of franchisees participated in 70 events at local food banks across the country to provide 450,000 meals to families. Since 2006, The DDBRCF has donated more than $11 million to charities that support sick and hungry kids as well as our troops at home and abroad. The DDBRCF raised a record $3.6 million in 2015 to support its mission of serving neighborhoods through hunger relief, children’s health and safety initiatives. More details about the Foundation can be found in The DDBRCF’s 2015 Neighborhood Impact Report, which can be accessed at http://www.dunkinbrands.com/foundation.
About The Dunkin’ Donuts & Baskin-Robbins Community Foundation
The mission of The Dunkin’ Donuts & Baskin-Robbins Community Foundation is to serve its neighborhoods by taking care of their basic needs: hunger, children’s health and safety. The DDBRCF brings together a wide network of stakeholders, including franchisees, crew members and employees to serve their local communities. Launched in 2006, The DDBRCF has granted more than $11,000,000 to local charities.
SOURCE The Dunkin’ Donuts & Baskin-Robbins Community Foundation
422 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (3 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum (2 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (2 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (2 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (2 views)